Reviews for Basic Scents
animecscfun1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was really cute and I love this couple your really good at this :)
What if you do one where Raven goes on a mission alone and beastboy misses her a lot and goes to look for her with the help of robin (tells him where she is without knowing what he's going to do until its too late)) Beastboy then saves her from the monster and they beat it together

You can decide why she's doing the mission alone and why only Robin knows she's going I think you rule at this writing thing :D Oh and have BBR (beastboyxraven) teehee see ya XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
The ending killed me XD don't make me get the hose! Only cyborg :-)
Justin117 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Sweet
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Yay! Totally one of the best BBxRae stories that I've ever read! I especially liked the part where Beast Boy held Raven, along with the humor you added with Starfire and Cyborg's comments!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was amazing, I loved it!
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow! I love how you used his smell, something most people don't really do something with. I really like it! *goes to read the other ones in the series*
craizypet chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
lol, crack up, i love the ending part
BBsevolEAR chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
*LAUGHING* I LIKE THIS STORY! :) :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Fluffy McFluffmeister checking in to say that Fluff Rules!

I don't think it's too strange an extrapolation to assume that BB has enhanced senses in his human form. Kinda logical when you think about it.

Nice little story. Slice of life from the olfactory point of view ... um ... point of sniff?
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm home chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was so sweet! And interesting too. Nice work.
WorlofNightmares chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I have always questiopned the sents of the Titant. This story kind of made my day and it made me feel much better. So also do I Hope that this review will brighten yours.

Just another BBRae fan
Cereal-Killa chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i loved it. you should so write more raven and bb stories.

cereal
msknowitall chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aw don't you smell it

Im happy it is so cute
girl talk chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
don't make me get the hose.

i love that line, i'm going to be giggleing for a long time now

you get a crack brownie