Reviews for In My Arms
FireEdge chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love you! XD It took about the first few scene changes for me to register that italics weren't the past, per se, but a past in an alternate universe. Either way, the effect worked out beautifully. I feel unbelievable hyper after reading this, I don't know why, maybe because my brain jumps from angst to (sort of) light-hearted romance. It was really neat how you made it so that they KNEW about their medieval past. Anyway, my brain is still bouncing off the walls, so I can't put together anything else that's coherent. Loved it. That's all.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great story! I love the interlaping layers of both the medieval and modern world in this piece and the flashbacks were quite tragic. I was excepting some forms of reincarnation of the FE characters nevertheless you executed the notion well. I really enjoyed reading this, you always make me love Kent/Lyn more and more.
SierralaineWalsh chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aww. So cute! :) Nice one..
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Best. Pick-up line. Ever.

Okay, but seriously...this was pretty epic. You tied it all together, past and present...and the modern-medieval parallels worked REALLY well...and...and...I just really, really liked it. Like how even their modern selves hung on to the essential cores of their characters (especially Sain! xD)...and it was a really original idea, too, in my opinion. HOORAY!

Well. Time for school. Which is dumb. Unlike your fics.

-Kender
Xirysa chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I've had a crappy day, right? This made me smile. I love you, simply put. Ehehe. XD

Anyway, it's late, and I've got a mountain of homework to finish, so... I'm just gonna say that modern!Sain was epic win. Srsly, he was. Of course, Kent and Lyn were amazing (like always!).

Hehe, nice pick up line there, Kenty. XD Sorry for the craptastic review, dear. [shot]

[Xirysa]
Mistic girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw... what a cute fic

I liked it a lot, except for the part where Kent is dead (me: no!), well at least he resuscitated (me: yeah! :D)

Bye!