Reviews for New York State of Mind
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great one shot! Loved reading!
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Interesting psychological study. I like your take on being iron man in more than one way. Your concept came through very well and I like the story. Very interesting read. Favorited!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I love your explanation for Stark's last name: "men with one syllabled last names that struck fear into subordinates and competitors just at their mention." It's a great insight, something I hadn't thought of before but now that you mentioned it, really feels true.

Great portrayel of the many faces of Tony, and Pepper's acceptance and dealings with them!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This fic was another clever look into the minds and words and hearts of Tony and Pepper, set during the throes of post-movie bliss.

Correction... ;)

This was YET ANOTHER totally fantabulously in-character, phenomenally well-written, expertly executed, smarter-than-smartest look into the minds and words and hearts of Tony and Pepper, perfectly set during the throes of post-movie bliss. Which you pinged directly from your mind to our eyes.

so - Well-done, mate! WELL-DONE! :) :: claps heartily in appreciation ::

~your pal,

Sharma
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really liked that. I love the way you described Tony putting on his game face and how Pepper knew once the meeting was all over he would be back to the Tony she loves. Loved that she went to the club with him too. She needs to loosen up sometimes.
Lady Skywalker13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was so good! I loved it!
music4life6661 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008