Reviews for Better To Have Loved
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
I'm not crying... I'm not, I'm not, I'm not... Okay I am.

The ending was beautiful - what am I saying, the entire story was beautiful, all your stories are - but... FIYEROOOOOOO! :'(

I... kind of, sort of, almost... hoped that Elphaba would die as well. I don't know, for some reason I'm more at peace when they're both dead than when one of them stays behind... but what with the baby and all... I realised in the end I don't want her to die, and so this ending was kind of perfect... but still I wish she would have been able to save Fiyero :(.

But then again... you're a wonderful writer, and you did an amazing job on this one. You actually had me read - and finish - a book-based fic! That's quite the accomplishment, trust me (I've never read the book and I usually prefer musicalverse fics). So, well done!

Maddy
ShadowNyte chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Annibelle White chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Oh, I do hate when Fiyero dies, but if you're going to write another one, I'd be glad to read it.

And I know you thought this should be rated M but I think it would've been fine in T. I've posted more inappropriate stuff in T than this by far. I probably should've moved it. But I would like to read other Fiyeraba romances...
Annibelle White chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
This is good! Dialogue is well thought and you have some great lines in there (the biting his head off if he tries to pay). I really like this story!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
You killed Fiyero! *sniff* Well, at least you knew it was coming...
SaoirseAva chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
So... is it entirely ridiculous that as soon as Fiyero said, "You don't want to watch me die" Goodbye Love started playing in my head? ;)

Jennie
Elizabeth chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
I really enjoyed this story! You are a talented writer!
xComet260x chapter 15 . 10/24/2008
I think its refreshing not to have the normal fluffy happy lovey dovey endings that most everyone does. (Not that I don't love them, I do.) But very few people actually take a chance and kill a loved character, so bravo. Can't wait for your next one. BTW I know its been done awhile but I've been so freaking busy, so here I am not eating my lunch in the back room of my class breaking rules for you. lol
xComet260x chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
Is it sad I'm in second period in the back room of my classroom reading this because it't the only free time I have? I'd think so, but what can I say your stories make me happy even the sad ones. :) Can't read much more I actually do have to do some work or they'll get suspicious. OH WELL! :D
Jaxalie chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
I loved that fic so much. it was so sad in the end, but still wonderfully done and i love it ] looking forward to the next project :p
WeAreTomorrow chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
as much as i miss yero the story wouldn't be as good as if he HADbeen killed and at least she had a happier ending than in the real book. i'm glad elphie got to 'keep' her child- i hated thatparticular relation in the book!
TheWitch'sCat chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
That was a well-deserved happy ending, I think. As for your next fic, I'm a bit partial to bookverse, myself. However it's easiest to write whatever inspires you the most. Whatever makes your fingers itch to get out that next chapter. I'll be looking forward to it. :-)
18lzytwner chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
Sad that Fiyero had to die but well done. :) I'm liking either option one or option three for your next one. However, you are the writer so it's up to you. But you know I'll be reading it either way. ;)
unlimitedlywicked chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
AGAIN! another masterpiece by my favorite author. so sad it's over. but I can't wait for what you have next in store.

loved the story. sad fiyero died, though I never really liked him except for that he made elphaba happy.

oh well. are you going to be updating no longer charmed anytime soon? Because I really love that story.

Wicked.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
I thought the whole thing was simply splendid. It gave us some insight to Fiyero's side and the natural progression of things. A while back, Fiyero worried that he couldn't give Elphaba and their child anything. It turns out he did. He gave them both life, a most remarkable and selfless gift. He gave them a treasure! Write soon!