Reviews for Geminī Perpetuī
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
i think roxas should end up having his own body soon :)
BeachChic13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I loved this story a lot :) you did good :)
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
AND THEN THEY WENT TO TWILIGHT TOWN AND MET HAYNER AND A SINGLE ONE SHOT STARTED OFF THREE OTHER STORIES WHICH I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED READING AND I REALLY LIKE YOUR WRITING.
Just thought I'd get that out htere :3
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awww! That was really sweet. I actually have a request now...
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was really nicely done. It was sad without being too sappy and didn't have romance.
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awww, it was pretty sweet! I wish Sora could do somthing for Roxas though. :/

You wrote this very nicely I really enjoyed it.

Keep up the great work!

~Kairi
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
:D That was really good. The boys were spot on!

Aw, Roxas. TT I'm sorry, honey. At least he has a good Other to cheer him up, right?
NamioftheSea chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
YAY! I FINALLY FOUND A NON-YAOI SORA/ROXAS FIC! It's nicely done too. Not many of these kinds of fics around.

Anyway, I LOVE it.
Beijing Express chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
First off, I would like to give you an immense "thank you" for making me feel oh-so-more-comfortable in the APH fandom! *bows*

Secondly, I really liked this short fic, as I keep on thinking that Sora and Roxas are two separate beings (since I read so many AU stories, I've already forgotten Roxas is "inside" Sora! Gosh!)

I think you kept Sora very well-in-character, and I especially liked the part when his mother was asking if something was wrong! (Haha! I laughed out loud at that one!)

So...yeah. Nice fic!

-Shana-san
FlikFreak chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This fic. It is deserving of more reviews and praise than it has.

The fact that Roxas tends to portray himself through Sora at times shows up in the game, and it's beautifully portrayed here. I feel really sorry for Roxas sometimes, and it's nice to see a fic where they aren't either hating each other (or the complete opposite). Really refreshing, I totally enjoyed reading this. .
BanditPonyta chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I have often found myself wondering if Sora would try talking to Roxas after everything that happened. I also love the part in the game when Sora sheds a tear and it's actually Roxas' tear. That part makes me really sad actually.

So I liked this fic and it's exploration on the two boys who are actually one person, but are different people as well. Poor Roxas, crying through Sora. That makes me sad. Thanks for writing this. It's awesome
PichiKeen chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww, I never considered Roxas being bitter about having to be a part of Sora. It makes total sense when you think about it though.

Very nice and in character. I started tearing up when Roxas was crying. Aw...
CloudintheSky chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
its really good!

kinda feel sorry for roxas though
White Evergreen chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I liked this. Not many fics have Sora "meeting" Roxas properly after KHII. They usually just have it like they've always talked to each other. Nice!
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aww, poor Roxas...though I never thought about it; Roxas probably would have to express himself via Sora, wouldn't he? Plus, it was funny with Sora talking to Roxas, especially when his Mom heard...*laughs*

Anyway, I think you did a good job! Hurrah!

Gemini: Let me read now! The story title has my name in it! :D

Gemini, don't you find it odd that you have NOTHING Gemini-ish about you?

Gemmy: Well...er, it's my birthsign. Yeah. Now let me read.

Okay...anyway, we'll see you soon!