Reviews for I'll Always Be With You
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
nope nope nope I can't do I cannot read something that has a girl fall in love with a ghost... But i think i will just because i think i can
Rose chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
cute story :)
BELAVERA chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
It is DANGEROUS to cook without clothes, especially bacon & eggs! Just think about it.
BELAVERA chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I like classical music, but I don't play the piano well (any more). I would, like Bella, love to have a ghost play for me!
bronzed topaz chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
This was a very sweet story. I love that he wasn't a scary ghost but a nice sweet one - a good change to come back to this after finishing the book Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (great book by the way!) I'm glad a read this and I'm so glad that he became human. Though I don't quite agree with Bella getting beaten, I do see why you did it.

So great job! I really liked your story!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
awesome
missylb chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
Awwww what a lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it x
valeriana25 chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
Hi! I love your history, first of all, I only want to ask for permission to traduce your story to Espanish, as you can see in my profile, Im mexican, and well..I have take a lot of clases to learn English,I hope that you give me permission to star this proyect.

Bye!

Atte::valeriana25
Leibeezer chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
I really liked this story, and I think it was great that Edward was able to stay human.
alesepsan chapter 23 . 11/4/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

soo sweet!

i absolutly love it!
blb1000 chapter 23 . 10/28/2010
I enjoyed this well-written story. Thanks!
blb1000 chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Another great Kate & Leopold line in this chapter! : )
blb1000 chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Yay! Good things to come...
blb1000 chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
I recognized the Kate & Leopold-like breakfast rant that E had in this chapter.
Leira Grey chapter 23 . 9/16/2010
Hey, I just finished reading your story and what can I say? It's purely amazing! Please please make a sequel! I love the plot and I think you are a talented writer. You should continue writing stories and I'll be here, in front of the computer, awaiting your stories. Love lots! twilight28adtf :)