Reviews for I'll Always Be With You
Rose chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
cute story :)
BELAVERA chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
It is DANGEROUS to cook without clothes, especially bacon & eggs! Just think about it.
BELAVERA chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I like classical music, but I don't play the piano well (any more). I would, like Bella, love to have a ghost play for me!
bronzed topaz chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
This was a very sweet story. I love that he wasn't a scary ghost but a nice sweet one - a good change to come back to this after finishing the book Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (great book by the way!) I'm glad a read this and I'm so glad that he became human. Though I don't quite agree with Bella getting beaten, I do see why you did it.

So great job! I really liked your story!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
awesome
missylb chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
Awwww what a lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it x
valeriana25 chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
Hi! I love your history, first of all, I only want to ask for permission to traduce your story to Espanish, as you can see in my profile, Im mexican, and well..I have take a lot of clases to learn English,I hope that you give me permission to star this proyect.

Bye!

Atte::valeriana25
Leibeezer chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
I really liked this story, and I think it was great that Edward was able to stay human.
alesepsan chapter 23 . 11/4/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

soo sweet!

i absolutly love it!
blb1000 chapter 23 . 10/28/2010
I enjoyed this well-written story. Thanks!
blb1000 chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Another great Kate & Leopold line in this chapter! : )
blb1000 chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Yay! Good things to come...
blb1000 chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
I recognized the Kate & Leopold-like breakfast rant that E had in this chapter.
Leira Grey chapter 23 . 9/16/2010
Hey, I just finished reading your story and what can I say? It's purely amazing! Please please make a sequel! I love the plot and I think you are a talented writer. You should continue writing stories and I'll be here, in front of the computer, awaiting your stories. Love lots! twilight28adtf :)
Kimmie43 chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
Great story.

I wonder what Edward did for those 90 years? Did he just hang around in the house? Did others live there before Charlie and Bella? If so why didn't he show himself before?

Just curious.