Reviews for Darkest Day
Anon chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
I adore this story, and now they both admit that they 'like' each other. So high school romance, so cute! Kirsten should totally tell Sandy, but I can understand why she'd be afraid, it's a pretty big MOAS. I can't wait to read more. Speaking of reading more, aren't there other fics of yours that are longing for an update? Cough...Hearts Breaking Even..cough...I Wanna Be There...
fifimom chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Thanks for the insight on Kirsten, this is another great update.
krisz chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Great chapter, girls! I am glad you explained why Sandy isn't in on this whole thing, makes more sense now. I enjoyed the Kirsten and Seth conversation.

You had some great lines in this chapter, mostly the ones describing Marissa. LOL.

Ryan was awesome leaving Taylor speechless.

I am guessing that Summer and Taylor will now be friends and she will not have to worry about Seth and Taylor anythin more than just friends, which would leave room for Ryan.

I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Azrael38 chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
I'm a little upset that you haven't dove into the meat of the story yet :D However, great chapter this time. The dialogue at the end was a little hard to follow but I picked up on it. Funny that Ryan thinks Taylor is teaching Seth how to fight. I don't think Seth could fight his way through a cold. Plot in this story is rockin'. Can't wait until you dive in!

AZ
Dogsbody chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Excellant chapter.I so loved it, when Ryan told the diease next door off and now,that Kirsten's starting to realize;that she have a potential slayer,in the poolhouse;I predict,that life at Casa become much muy intersante!

Please update soon.
Dogsbody chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I love how you get the plot moving along, and then drop in the dreaded promise me,that Ryan doesn't end up wasting his time on "M".
Dogsbody chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
I think that Ryan,should now be told;that Taylor and Seth are for Caleb?Just him the truth about Gaby,maybe it'll kill him off.
Bookjunkie-22 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
I am very confused but I love this story. Poor Summ though. When can Ryan and Summer find out so they can be the Scoobies?
krisz chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
I am curious about Summer and Ryan to keep buying the stories Taylor and Seth keep coming up with.

Marissa is still her evil self here.

My favorite line though was, "Taylor looked thoroughly repulsed when I suggested sex and Seth in the same sentence."
Taylorforever chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Hi girls, another very good chapter and still no kisses or a little bit of holding hands or at least some friendly conversation. Huch, but the story is great. And Ryan doesnt get to Marissa, which is a good thing in my opinion. I am still dealing with visions of Taylor with an axe. And actually I cant believe that Sandy hasnt got a clue about was is going on in his house.

so I am looking forward to much more entertaining chapters.

Taylorforever
fifimom chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
I still love you and this story but I must have missed your last update. I'll go look for it now and thanks for this one.
beege chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Incidentally, it was pretty lousy of Seth (but very much in character) to pass on details of Ryan's personal life to Taylor without asking Ryan how he'd feel about that.

Oh, and Taylor is very, very, very stupid in this fic.
rosebud26 chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
I really liked this chapter...look forward to more!
TheChic chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
I love any chapter where Marissa gets a proper smack-down. Good to know you'll be 'explaining everything', but I figure Slayer Taylor is on a mission, and R/T will eventually get together...do I really need any further clarification? Nah - I'll just keep reading.
senorjustino chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Even though I would have not done it the way you did-and that's not a critical statement-I give you credit for doing something I didn't have the balls to try myself. Bravo.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »