Reviews for Remember Spring?
Ryfee chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Lovely piece. I like it.
The Agent of Chaos chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Seeing beautiful romance fic like this, sometimes I wonder how does love feel. I've never fallen in love before, so I always think of it as something beautiful.

Thanks for the fic. It reminds me to keep looking for love and happiness.
Snow White Griffin chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This fic is really sweet. Gwen and Ozzie are really in character here :D
Turb0-mugen chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow... So gorgeous really... Even though it makes me kinda sad thinking that they're the only ones left... (that's why I peffer before Armagedon fics U)

But this one was so emotive and described Gwen's feeling so good~.

I also liked SO MUCH your addition about Gwen's pregnancy, I think it gives a charming touch to the fic.

And no, this one's isn't free from the duty of becoming one of my favs! 8D
SavingtheGeneration chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh my God, that was so cute! It was very short and sweet, and simple. I liked how you had Ravnanival be their shelter even when the rest of the world was a barren wasteland. I don't see anything that I think needs improvement. You had great imagery, and Gwendolyn and Oswald seemed to be in character. Oh, I think the wings were the only strange part to me. I don't think Gwendolyn's wings are actually a part of her body. Other than that, I thought you did a great job.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
How sweet.
Mysterious Melody chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hey I think this is a great story, very well put together and you captured the characters perfectly
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Gwendolyn and Oswald make a beautiful couple. After playing and finishing her story, I just feel in love with them. This story seems perfect for them because their life is continuing to move forward despite what happened. Great work_
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I just finished the game this weekend and happened upon this story. It was very well done– good grammar, no major errors or typos. One little thing: It looked like a new scene started with the line “How much farther is it, Oswald?” It would help to have some separation between the two sections, since ffnet doesn’t allow extra blank lines.

As for the story itself, I like how you presented the new life theme by tying together Gwendolyn’s pregnancy and springtime. Her pov was also nicely done, especially the bits when she’s thinking about Oswald. Those were really sweet and put a smile on my face.

Lovely story!