Reviews for Bloodletting
Falling Sora chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I love your stories and this looks good so far so... More?
anna knight chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
like ur story. Please continue it because it was very instersting. :)
Mel chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Can you please update more of this story on fanfiction? pretty please? i know you have been updating it on your journal but i cant access that :( and i would really like to read it! im sure lots of other pple do as well :)
Mel chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
please update :)
lucy chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
my god please please finish this story...i am loving it!

love your writing in fact...

thank, keep on!

lucy
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Awesome chapter! Again, you deliver with superb effort and never cease to amaze me. This chapter was rich with decriptions and the last part with Hermione and Naito (I presume that was him) was nicely done, I loved how he lusts for Hermione already.
Mama Darkness chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Please update and please put a sexual scene or at least a lot of sexual tesion in the chapter. And by Gods and Goddess of all Olimpious, even thought I don't know by looking at him what he looks like, I want to fuck him.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Good chapter, very creepy indeed. I see Ron is still into blaming Snape for everything, even his own stupidity (or especially his own stupidity). And why not? Everyone else does.

Wow, didn't see the vampire thing coming-but is the vampire actually Snape or someone else?
Queen-of-happy-endings chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
is it wrong to be jealous of hermione right now? *sigh*

I was also jealous of her in 'Iris' (which was just as great as this btw)

I love ur writing

u r brilliant

keep at it
TrinityLayne chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
this chappy make me cry when they are flashing back of scene with Mione...T.T

*sigh* Mione's first...

bite from Naito... *melts*
Ciphet chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
I love it so far and i can't wait for more. Update soon
chronic-overshare chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
nicely done, can't wait for the next chapter!
jasmine-leigh chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
wow! a really good chapter, update again soon.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh, I remember seeing the story alert for this and nearly did a dance of joy. I wasn't expecting another HP story from you yet nevertheless, I'm glad you are. I certainly have your mother to thank for this...

Anyway, great prologue! I'm really looking forward in how this tale progress. Keep up the awesome work!
amber1993 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
is this the same story as the one on your live journal