Reviews for Balaur
LiveandLearn2 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Please, please, please update! I know it's been four years but you left off on a cliffhanger!

I love how you capture Cal's personality and the banter between him and Goodfellow was hilarious. So far the action seen was great and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Hope life is treating you well!:)
LiveandLearn2 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012

Hope life is treating you well!:)
Sparkle45 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I loved the prequel to this fic. Any chance of you continuing this story?
Soaha chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Hey! Sounds interesting so far. Loved Mjolnir. I really hope this one has the same spark in it as it's prequel did. :D Fantastic job to both of you, and please Update Soon!
AidennPluto chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I'm dying for the 4th book to come out. Meanwhile, reading wonderful fics that sound just like the books is keeping me sane :)

*sigh* Cal and Niko just can't stay out of trouble, can they? Poor Robin.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
This is a great story. I am eagerly awaiting all three of these books but in the meantime decided to check out the fanfiction - and if it is anything like this (and I imagine it will be, given your other reviews say you have Nico and Cal completely in character) then I am going to love them :)

I laughed my way all through both chapters and cannot wait to read the rest. You have a very easy style to read and your humour is perfect. This line in particular made me giggle like a lunatic:

Up close and personal with the Loch Ness Monster’s long lost cousin. My night was complete.

Groaning, my head fell back against the concrete wall, and away from the big freaking nose. My ass was already getting soggy; I didn’t need Nessie’s snots on my face.

Great job - I look forward to reading more..
chocca2 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
This is awesome! I love your writing, very true to characters! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Von chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
A sequal? (Even if only loosely continuing on from the prior story)

Fantastic stuff so far! I'm hugely excited!
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Slimy gray monsters, Cal being thrown into walls in dark cellars... I like this. _

And again the banter was great!

More please?
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
E! A sequel! \o/

Yay, this rocked so far! I absolutely love your Goodfellow... But they're all spot on. Can't wait to see what trouble you'll get them in this time :D
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Good to see you are keeping with it! Can't wait for more. :D
ames 449 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
:) I love this story :D Cal's a smart mouthed asshole, Robin's being obnoxious and Niko is playing Mr Stoically Neutral. Characterisation are well done, and of course, an added bonus of hurt!Cal. :D love it
Deej1957 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Oh my, oh my! This is priceless. The slime and the shoe and GROSS; Robin and a thrift store; up close and personal with the Loch Ness Monster... you have so many perfect one-liners!

And I want to especially compliment you on how well you have Cal, Niko and Robin down. They sound just like they do on Rob's books and that's not something everyone who's writing them has managed to accomplish. Well done!
parisindy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
cool more please
WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
awesome start, keep it goin. Hope we'll get some limp!nik, huge fan of that boy and still waiting for someone to a ff on that.