Reviews for Under the Same Moon
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
Okay, (stares blankly for a bit while gathers thoughts.) Well I really liked Sypho and it stinks he died. The story overall was Magnificent, it was a little angst for my taste... But I still liked it. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
HouseMDforever chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Oh, I definitely smiled at the end! Really, this was a fantastic story. Yet another one for my favorites list, for sure.
HouseMDforever chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Nooooooo! I loved Simba - I mean Sipho. (cries) This really is fantastic, a huge departure from usual fanfiction, and an enjoyable one at that.
HouseMDforever chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Kind of liking Weiss a lot, to be a honest. A good OC.
catgrl chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
Chapters 3-16 were very very good. A bit sad thou when Mary and Sipho passed away. It was very interesting when House came into the picture and started to show and tell Cameron his true feels for her.. I really did like the endding...
DayDreamer077 chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
that was cute. aww!
Eva chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
This entire work was amazing. I have yet to write any fanfiction, but as a psychologist, fellow writer, and Hameron fan, I must say this is one the best fictions I have ever read. It brought me to tears and was very feasable. Incredible and amazing. Thank You.
hilandmum chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
I've only recently begun reading stories on FF, but I just read this one for the hc_fanfic awards, and I wanted to tell you what a great and original story it was!

Excellent writing and a gripping story.

Mum
hcficawardsmods chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see http: hc_fanficawards/10281 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
Ellie chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
Giiiiiiiiiiirl, I could have sworn I left a review for this. But, after catching up with your latest story, I came back for a nice little re-read of chapter 16, only to find that I never told you how much I LOVED this ending. And this story as a whole.

Okay. So.

A) Could you write happy stuff all the time? I mean, that last line just made me start smiling (and tearing up, if we're being honest). So, stop killing the characters! Every story should just end with House and Cam getting together.

B) I refuse to believe you'll never write Hameron again, because I know you wouldn't do that to me. Seriously, unless I'm watching early season re-runs, you're the best way to get my House and Cam fix.

C) You're the bee's knees, girl.

xo,

Ellie
Hatber chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
aww so amazing!
Joma chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Fantastic chapter!
stargirl-86 chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
great, amazing. love to read more!
Kate Castle chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
great chapter, very well written, keep up the good work.
Depresnajk chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
great, amazing. love to read more!