Reviews for The Fall of the Dogs of War
Bloody Mythical Goddess chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
This ending was utterly perfect! I don't know how others feel but I think adding anything after this would be lessening the impact of what you wrote in this chapter. I am sincerely amazed at that, though, because I have never in all the years I have been reading fanfiction ever thought that a story was completed in a way that didn't require further writing. Very well done.
Meehalla chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
Wow! That was good. I really loved your story. Thank you 3
OnePlotThickens chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
This is a fantastic story, the writing is well done with few errors and the plot is fantastic. I'd like to say, I'm not against graphic sex in a story in the least, and I feel that the idea that they are sexually involved with each other is integral to the plot, however, the way the sex scenes were written didn't add much, and vague descriptions or implications would have served your story just as well. Just a thought from a reader,

Yours Truly
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 25 . 12/13/2011
Awesome beyond belief. The sex scenes were so darn hot, I swear I was going insane with lust reading them!

The interaction between Naruto and Sasuke was wonderful and the fic was all around what I always keep lookin' for.

I hope to see another multi-chapter fic in the ninja verse with this pairing from you as soon as your professional deadlines allow it. ;)

Great job, Ms. professional authoress.

Well wishes,

anon reader chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i've just read the prologue and am already in love with this story. your naruto and kyuubi are both really well written. i'm happily reading on! :)
nina chapter 25 . 7/8/2010
God, you don't know how i hope this ending can be happen for the manga! j good story with a great plot and I love how you create a loving personality for Sasuke ), thx for make my day!
HugAZombie chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
So cute _
xdevil-childx chapter 25 . 2/28/2010
omg i loved it

i had to finsh it before i did anything else
La Vita a Colori chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
Ah, a very heartwarming and beautiful story indeed! The pace is a bit fast for my liking as are the descriptions (cause I live for flowery language haha). Nevertheless, I was left smiling at the way everything concluded for the better!
happy hamster chapter 25 . 2/9/2010
Where is the epilogue...? Great story!
14angelfire chapter 25 . 1/13/2010
Great ending to a fabulous story... but an epilogue would be wonderful if you find the time! I love Rokudaime!Naruto xD
14angelfire chapter 24 . 1/13/2010
Only one more chapter! Happy and sad at the same time :( :)
14angelfire chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
Favourite position -nosebleed-
14angelfire chapter 22 . 1/13/2010
14angelfire chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
Loved the going up the stairs backwards part!