Reviews for A Leg to Stand On
resourceress7 chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
I enjoyed this story. Well-written, painting vivid verbal pictures. Also, Butch is my new favorite character. Can we hire her on in canon?
resourceress7 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Love the scene with the kids!
Spot and Punk chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
Wow, where to start? This is such a well written story - it's got a great narrative that weaves together through all sorts of different events and characters and is beautifully subtle. You don't clonk your readers on the head with huge plot points and you have wonderfully developed original characters with their own well established histories with the characters we know and love. You deal with some serious mental work with House here and I think mighty congratulations are in order. This is such an achievement, really well well done!
Dimac99 chapter 18 . 3/18/2010
Another great fic. Still loving your characterisation of House, but also that you managed to make his pulling back from the brink believable. The pranks he and Angie played on each other and Carolyn were really funny, as was the whole motorcycle-in-a-disabled-parking-space thing. Great to see Krish back as well and I hope you might be continuing this series in the future.
moms5thchild chapter 18 . 9/5/2009
I started this before and didn't put an alert on it so when I started rereading this it was wonderfully farmiliar and good to finally finish this story.

I love your dialogue, I can see House throwing out these bon mots with a grimace and a eyeroll. You might have over bitched Cameron, but she was always annoying. I do like Carolyn and will now look for more stories of this middle aged pair. What can I say, I had three older brothers and enjoy a good fart joke now and then myself.

Mom
maineac chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
Yay! Great ending.

Bo-it's over.

My favorite line:

“Nice,” he said. “When’s it coming out for Wii?”

Thank you for writing that, and for giving House a little happiness.
momsboys chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
Wow that was a good story. I hated to see it end. I hope you consider a sequel to this.
Gertrude2034 chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
It's finished? You must go and write more immediately!

Great story. Love your writing.
glenlivet19 chapter 17 . 1/16/2009
Fabulous chapter! Loved the comparasion b/w House and the horse, she feels like getting rid of both of them once in a while, and yet they are both still there! Awesome! And he's making long-range plans, where to put the piano, etc.

Loving it!

glennie
Gertrude2034 chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
Oh, thank you for making House see reason and come home to Carolyn. I'm glad he even managed to talk about lunch with Cam and Carolyn was understanding.
glenlivet19 chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
Great 2 chapters! I'm all caught up again,, and loving it,,and LOVED your music choices!

glennie
Extraho chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
uh oh! he's happy and unsuspecting...this is gonna be bad, isn't it?
maineac chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
Oh yeah! You're really on a tear with this one-just caught up on the last couple of chapters. House is being so...HOUSE. I was sure he wouldn't pull back from the brink. But unless this is the last chapter, and it doesnt seem to be, I fear all is not going to go as well as he thinks it is.

(Yay!)

PS I enjoy catching all the New Yorker references, too. We seem to read exactly the same stories there.
DeengoBlue chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
Loved the idea of Wilson's spies.
gypsy71 chapter 16 . 1/14/2009
Yay! Good for House, I knew he had it in him to be good if it was really worth it. This is a great story (and I'm loving the quick updates too!)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »