Reviews for Time Bomb
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Gosh, this is incredible. Two of my very favourite fandoms (and characters) combined... and the thought that the Tams are descended from Harry... wow. Genius.
Dorian Windslasher chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
You do realize that Serenity has a small nuclear reactor on board, right?

I'm thinking putting a wizard near that would be kinda on the side of risky.

Well done with the writing. I've never seen anyone pull off River more convincingly.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Cool story with an awesome twist. Given that Dresden's family already included two different types of vampire (his brother Thomas and Susan, his girlfriend and mother of his daughter) it is no big surprise that one of his descendants will have children with a Fae. Also, smart prediction that Dresden would have descendants, well before Changes came out.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
What a wonderful story :) Thank you for writing it!
Chance2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Terrific story - well-plotted, great characterizations, and I love the way it all came together at the end. Awesome job!
mystermix chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I /really/ enjoyed reading this. I especially liked the way you tied everything together at the end, with Harry being an ancestor of River and Simon. Also, I thought that your 1st person voice with Harry was really well done.
yojorocks chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Superbly done oneshot, great characterization and excellent crossover. You managed to smooth over the major differences in the universes in a short but complete manner, which really impressed me. Excellent work!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Loved the story! You definitely made this odd crossover convincing. Interesting idea of faerie ancestors of River.
petros308 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Loved the story, beautiful wrap up.
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Not being very familiar, more like remotely familiar, with either genre, this was quite compelling. I've read maybe three HD stories, and a few FF stories, and this captures the essence of both characters and really touches both worlds. I liked it.
Larry Huss chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nothing big to say beyond it was well written on all levels,and to the best of my knowledge perfectly in character.

If you write more Dresden, I certainly hope to read it.

yrs. L. Huss
Tassos chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was wonderful! Both Harry and River were wonderfully written and I love the idea of Harry as her and Simon's ancestor.
Guile chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I dig it. You have a knack for making odd crossovers work. There's a few typos here and there, but Dresden and River (and of course, your always excellent writing) carry the story nicely.

I especially liked the soul gaze with River being like a dance. It fits her.
Phalanx chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I love this Story.

Shame Harry didn't understand river was his and Mab's descendant.
bharned1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Very cool! I hadn't read anything related to The Dresden Files before this, it sounds awesome. *gives puppy eyes* Sequel?