Reviews for Dirt and Grime: A Twisted Fairy Tale
I hope there is sequel to this! Show Ino and Sakurai lost the game hehe and of course our lovely sasunaru
S. Wright chapter 2 . 6/27
This is one of my favorite stories that I just had to read again after all these years.
Utacchi chapter 2 . 5/10
Someone is screwed. Only I wonder would it be the girls or sasuke. The story was totally awesome, thank you. btw the ending is gonna bug me forever...
Aya Wanderlust chapter 2 . 1/22
This is such a wonderful, beautiful story. I love it and definitely is one of my top fav SasuNaru fic!
jj chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
oh good ending there very nice now where's that sequel?
DChan21 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Love your twisted fairy tales! They are amazing and the SEX... Super HOT! I hope you decide to write more fairytale with Naruto and Sasuke as the main characters! I hope you keep writing more great stories!
Rhia chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Loved the ending
Kaaru Hyujiko chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
I pretty much read almost all your stories now. :) And each time, it just gets more and more amazing and wonderful to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I really like your stories!
thumbsup69 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
It was a beautiful story! I loved it sooooo much! I'm gonna go and stalk your other works now...
Sky-eyed Kitsune chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Finally! I can't believe I found such a gem underneath the hundreds if sasunaru fairytales; a real, grimy, touching, believable one. I adore this. Every scrap of it. Right down to that wretched bearskin cloak, I loved it all. Why is this author not more known, I thought, and then I saw who the author was and boom, it made sense. Of course only you could bring this folk tale to such palpable light :) Bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful.

Side Note: That was one of the longest lemon scenes I had the pleasure -snickers- of reading. Good job!
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Loved this story. Very "grim fairy tale", plus smut _
Lovely all around.

Thanks for posting!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Ah...the Grimm Brothers' tales. The movie was fantastic wasn't it? :D

It's funny that I cam across your amazingly crafted piece of literature because of the fleeting fact that I happened to read the particular story that this story was based on. And might I say, I like your version better. *wink*

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. True spoken words that has been proven to the world more than once. I mean, *leans in* have you SEEN Honey Boo Boo? Now THAT my friend is TRUE love. I'll be honest and say I would never come near a dirty, decrepid, dismantled, disgusting form like the one Sasuke had to carry for seven years. So I give power and props to Naruto for seeing the beauty within. Hell, they were soul mates so they would've found each other if not in this life then the next one amirite?

Itachi, Itachi, Itachi. Always the one to make sure he gains /something/ in the end even if he loses. Of course the bitch radar was flowing off the charts so you did the world a favour. Just saying if it wasn't obvious enough as it is. Thank you! Who knew the Devil would be helpful for once. *smiles*

I was waiting for like the curtain to close or something like that. The ending credits never came up. You should go and fix that. What's a good movie without it's ending credits? I had the popcorn and everything!

What a beautiful story. Just imagine the stories for their first kiss for their future children-IF they have I mean. They kissed between the shit and grime reveling in the putris smell that radiated off their bodies and fell deeply in love. Now THAT is something for the newspapers. *giggles*

Even with the little amount of characters it HELD so much character (*stares*) that it was just perfectly set. Dialogue, description, DETAIL, transition, the well thoughtfullness of it. Hell! You should get the Pultizer Prize for this bad boy! I should thank the Grimm Brothers and Heith Ledger for giving you the inspiration. Bless their souls.

Hope to see you in the future! :D You're a damn fine writer. Humour is in your blood.
dee die dum chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I'm not really history-wise or anything, but I found it amusing how they use modern wordings and sometimes speech. Not that it's bad or anything, just really amusing. (Again, I'm not history-wise) Anyways, I really liked it. X3