Reviews for Dirt and Grime: A Twisted Fairy Tale
I really like your stories!
thumbsup69 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
It was a beautiful story! I loved it sooooo much! I'm gonna go and stalk your other works now...
Sky-eyed Kitsune chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Finally! I can't believe I found such a gem underneath the hundreds if sasunaru fairytales; a real, grimy, touching, believable one. I adore this. Every scrap of it. Right down to that wretched bearskin cloak, I loved it all. Why is this author not more known, I thought, and then I saw who the author was and boom, it made sense. Of course only you could bring this folk tale to such palpable light :) Bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful.

Side Note: That was one of the longest lemon scenes I had the pleasure -snickers- of reading. Good job!
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Loved this story. Very "grim fairy tale", plus smut _
Lovely all around.

Thanks for posting!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Ah...the Grimm Brothers' tales. The movie was fantastic wasn't it? :D

It's funny that I cam across your amazingly crafted piece of literature because of the fleeting fact that I happened to read the particular story that this story was based on. And might I say, I like your version better. *wink*

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. True spoken words that has been proven to the world more than once. I mean, *leans in* have you SEEN Honey Boo Boo? Now THAT my friend is TRUE love. I'll be honest and say I would never come near a dirty, decrepid, dismantled, disgusting form like the one Sasuke had to carry for seven years. So I give power and props to Naruto for seeing the beauty within. Hell, they were soul mates so they would've found each other if not in this life then the next one amirite?

Itachi, Itachi, Itachi. Always the one to make sure he gains /something/ in the end even if he loses. Of course the bitch radar was flowing off the charts so you did the world a favour. Just saying if it wasn't obvious enough as it is. Thank you! Who knew the Devil would be helpful for once. *smiles*

I was waiting for like the curtain to close or something like that. The ending credits never came up. You should go and fix that. What's a good movie without it's ending credits? I had the popcorn and everything!

What a beautiful story. Just imagine the stories for their first kiss for their future children-IF they have I mean. They kissed between the shit and grime reveling in the putris smell that radiated off their bodies and fell deeply in love. Now THAT is something for the newspapers. *giggles*

Even with the little amount of characters it HELD so much character (*stares*) that it was just perfectly set. Dialogue, description, DETAIL, transition, the well thoughtfullness of it. Hell! You should get the Pultizer Prize for this bad boy! I should thank the Grimm Brothers and Heith Ledger for giving you the inspiration. Bless their souls.

Hope to see you in the future! :D You're a damn fine writer. Humour is in your blood.
Die-Elle chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I'm not really history-wise or anything, but I found it amusing how they use modern wordings and sometimes speech. Not that it's bad or anything, just really amusing. (Again, I'm not history-wise) Anyways, I really liked it. X3
Violette Avox chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I hope fckng Itachi eats Ino and Sakura alive! Jesus, were they annoying. This story was wonderful! I loved Naruto's personality, ever so stubborn, ne? I friggin' cried when Sasuke left! Gah! Just wonderful .
xSakuraBlossom chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Trololo. I like this rendition of the story. I read the original in the link you sent lol, must say, I enjoyed how you wrote it to fit this fandom.

But seriously. The ending made me laugh. Itachi is perfect in his role, did I mention?

Great job, keep writing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Awesomeness!
RickyLee727 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
That's so great. I love it.
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I'd love to read a story about devil itachi and his sasuke...lol.
Deadly Shadow chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
...God how much I hate Itachi...
Another reason to kill him.
Is it legal yet...
God how much I hate waiting...
Rayniekinnz chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This was both amazing and amusing, thanks for making my day.
Lovemeleaveme chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Love it ! Sasuke and naruto were soo cute toghter !
Sakura And ino are such bitches