Reviews for An EXTREME Game of Love
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 8/1
That was so funny! I have got to try playing that game sometime!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Interesting twist on the 'duck, duck, goose' game. Good story )
Brennason chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was really cute :) That game sound very painful though... I went and read the Bulbapedia article on Appealshipping and I think that it's really cute!
vagadog2233 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! why is dawn a you-know-what? that's not right! she should be with paul! and zoey should be with kenny! but whatever, it's your story not mine, and it was amaZING! (apart from the yuri pairing of zoey and dawn) i loved that! now I wanna try extreme duck duck goose with my friends (if that's ok with you that is)

the story was amazingness, thanks for writing it 8D
Glaceon Lover India Rocks chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LOL omg that is the wired s game i have ever heard of but it sounds so fun and the fic was also cute love it
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hehehe...awesome!
MissMeha611 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Haha, this game sounds so fun! XD

Anyways, adorable story. Writing style was smooth and easy to read. And consistent. So, overall, awesome! XD
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Cute story!
ThreeQuartersOfTheWayThere chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
wow, I'll have to round some friends up and play that sometime...it seems really fun...just not with all the kissing and all that..._'
DarkLOVER NInja chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i tried playiny this game it did't end so well though err...

but i didn't hurt anyone .
IFeltHope44 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Awesome story.

This totally sounds like something me and my friends would do. Except, we'd all end up in the hospital.

Love the idea!

Thanks for changing the Japanese names to English, too.

Love it!

Keep writing fics like this!

-Erika-
ikarishipper900 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
really funny, but it was kinda annoying to have to keep looking up at the japanese names. maybe that's just me, though
Razgriz89 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
It was extreme alright...so extreme you made me soak my clothes in drool while reading this XD

I can understand that you used the Japanese format instead of the American. Yes, that is a great way to make these kinds of fanfics but if you can, provide a character legend for each of the characters so the readers, especially those who are oriented in the American format can relate to the characters. That means more potential visitors to your story...and more visitors mean more reviews.

As for me, I know Haruka, Shuu, Satoshi, and Hikari. This is an EXTREMELY GREAT story lol. I wish this isn't a one-shot; I crave for more.

Dammit! These were my good robes! Now they're soaked in drool again! XD