Reviews for Twisted Dreams
Cassandraishere chapter 17 . 4/3/2016
This is unfortunate... You have all these great stories (and I mean every single on you've written) that were never finished. Hurts my heart.
DC2012 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I'm soooo bummed you never finished this!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
I'm so upset. Your story, is fucking great alright? I've been searching ffn for the past few days, looking for an interesting au dasey story not the same plot being written over and over again by different writers and yours - totally met my standards. I honestly, for the love of all things good, can't believe you only have 50 something reviews; I need someone to explain how shit stories get more reviews than your original, well written, amazing dasey and all your characters are just great - they have so much character ( that makes sense, right? ) Anyway, I'm not sure if you even log onto this account anymore since the last time you posted was in 2010 :(. Please, please, pleaaaase finish this, even if you don't want to post it, I'd love to get a hold of a few more chapters ( more than that, honestly but beggars can't be choosers ). Anyways, I hope you're still writing because you /know/ what you're doing.
Wishing you all the best ( i hope that doesn't sound as weird to you as it does to me ) from ff user cuntress.
phoenix9648 chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
. . . UPDATE SOON!

PS I keep trying to add it to my favourites, and it keeps telling me its already there lol
pheobe p chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
excellent update! I like that liz and casey are getting along better - liz isn't giving her such a hard time for the moment.

I so want to see what happens when edwin and liz finally meet up.

Can't wait for more!

pheobe p chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
You didn't abandon this! I'm so glad about that. You know, I think this story has so much potential it is almost "too good" for fan fiction. And I really love fan fiction but you've taken these characters in such interesting directions here that they truly transcend the source material. (And I may have already said this to you in a different review?)

I am so excited to see what the Edwin and Lizzie meeting will be like. And poor Casey with all she has stacked against her. I wish Derek COULD ask her to move in with his family. She really needs it. Her circumstances just twist my heart every time I read about them.

Okay ... update soon ... as in sooner than you have been!

phoenix9648 chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
I pretty much had a spazz attack when I saw you had updated :P update again really soon please, I love this story!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
I'm looking forward to the meeting of Ed and Liz!

I've been Reading alot of dasey but I'm craving for lizwin!

Please update very soon!
pheobe p chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
Finally she asks for some help! I hope Derek is intuitive enough to realize how dire things have gotten for Casey.

I am very curious about Edwin too.

And about Steph's strange situation.

This chapter seems like a prelude to a lot of crisis the characters are about to face. I really hope you update soon!

xxkpxx chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
please update soon!
phoenix9648 chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
I love this story. I just sat and read it all. Love it, so attention-grabbing. One of the best AUs Ive read in a while for sure ! I love each of the characters you've made. Everyone is so believable and interesting. I hope you update soon, Im dying to read more.
pheobe p chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
See I keep trying to quit fan fiction, and then you keep updating this story!

I am completely addicted to your writing.

Don't stop!

kmr04 chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Very nice story. I am glad you updated it so that I had a chance to read it. Please update soon. I hope that Derek finds out a few things and tries to find a way to help her.
xxkpxx chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
this is so good please update soon
pheobe p chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
This is so good. I just love the situation you have placed these characters in. I want to see how Casey will survive and be able to take care of Liz - and I love how real you have made all the character.

Every time that you update I just feel sucked back into their world and struggle.

I can't wait for Derek to find out about just how difficult the girl he is falling for has it in life.

I hope he finds a way to help her.

Lizzie has so much growing up to do ... well I could go on and on about how pulled in I am by the different aspects of this plot.

Excellent work!