Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I thought this story was really sad, in a good way, of course. Imagining Cloud doing that just makes me want to CRY! But most of all, it made me feel...empty. Total emptiness was inside me for a moment after reading this, and I think that shows how good this fanfic is.
EagleAmor chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I ... really don't know what to say. The first thing I felt after reading was emptiness. Not sadness but emptiness. I'll say in my humble opinion that neither dialogue nor progression is what make the story special - although they're done quite good -. The idea itself is what makes it special. This story may be a " What-if " about Cloud not accepting Aerith's death and not forgiving himself in the process. The idea is about Cloud's obssesion about loving Aerith and doubting if he could do something about her death. Just to love someone that much and drive oneself insane because of it. All these years he just kept blaming and pounding himself from the inside to the degree that he was convinced his life was no more than trash. This may explain why he didn't save himself and her and why he kept laughing at the end. He was happy to get rid of tormenting himself and saving his love too. I just feel very sorry for the poor Cloud.

The story is well written and a nice change to your style. Hope to read more nice works from you.
Pan Tech chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was beautiful, I love it from start till finish. My heart stopped for a moment reading it, that's how good it is.
Paradoxos chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hmm... Interesting.

Kind of hm... in the end... That hmm I can't even explain. I guess as long as his intentions were good...
v03-R.N chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Oh damn! You beat me to it! I was planning on posting something like this after I finished the current fanfic I'm writing right now! Anyway, pretty nice. Good emotional description. I was thinking of pretty much the same ending though the first half of my fic would have been different. But that would've been just plain weird if we thought of the exact same premise.

Anyway. GOOD JOB!
EternallySurprised chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow that definately cooled me off after reading your "New Love". It is the complete opposite, sad and heartbreakingly beautiful. Really well written.

There are just some logical questions nagging at me. But since timetraveling never really was all that logic, I think that is ok. And with materia involved the need for logic fades even more. :P
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was beautiful and I am speechless.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Nice...it looses its impact somewhere...I'm not sure how; wish I could say...but still, I enjoyed it. Thanks for the read.
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Holy shit you have me goose bumps! Seriously, that was freaking awsome! That was an amazingly brilliant idea. Thanks for writing it, it is wonderful!
Lilly Kim chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
ah, tragicaly beautiful *-*

but I hoped Cloud would just pull her out, not take her place /
nesza chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow. Lovely writing. You stirred emotions effectively.
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Emotion-stirring factor- 9/10

Visualization- a really bad 5/10 The emotions were done carefully, but can you make me see it, Drake? Sora G. Strife, signing off for now.
FanficGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
It's so sad...nice work.
RebirthOfAshes chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow...I don't know why nobody has reviewed this yet. It was so...beautiful. And I'm not even a fan of Clerith...and yet...Wow. I had to fave this. I...want to cry now. :'(