Reviews for Dreams Come True: Sequel to Dream Confessions

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
jtdarkman chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
YAAAAY great story, 3 chapter lemon, and a happy ending lol everyone wins
midnightwhispers chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I'm sure I said it before, but interesting concept. I try not to think too much about the idea of Kagura having a soul, like a human does, because it makes my head hurt. (It's my understanding that a youkai is basically a monster that does not have a soul - at least not one that can be reincarnated. If Inuyasha has a soul, it's because he's half-human.) But this is fanfiction. A writer can do anything he or she likes, and there is evidence to suggest in the manga that Kagura might have a soul, so I guess what I think is largely irrelevant.

Naraku was one bad-ass hanyou in life, why shouldn't he be one in death? I feel so bad for Kagura. He controlled her life. Now he controls her in death... I can see interesting times ahead, now that Sesshomaru has coerced Inuyasha into helping him. (It's so much fun when those boys get together.) I look forward to seeing how they get on.
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 17 . 12/7/2009
Grat story. It was shame that Kagura died in canon as she was my favourite female character from Inuyasha. I'm glad that Naraku get wthat he deserved. I pity Sesshomaru's servants though, because I doubt that they will get some sleep for a while.
malimalindamangahotmail.com chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
spiders are not insects
Princess Emerald the 1st chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
Wow... Exquisite! You have written Kagura's first time wonderfully and Sesshoumaru like the living God on earth. All perfectly done.. Aren't you planning to write a sequel, probably with their son in it. -wink- Now wouldn't it be wonderful to have a lil boy with the exact replica of his daddy. Anyway excellent work again!
Hellina-Bertinelli chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
YAY!YAY!Good story can't wait to read more!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 17 . 6/11/2009
A wonderful ending to such a lovely story. It's good to see in the end, Sesshomaru and Kagura are now truly mates at long last. I have a feeling all the servants in the castle will have a lot of gossip and cleaning up to do after those two's wild night, hehe. Again, wonderful job on this story. It's been fun!
Tsukiei chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Man, seeing your last chapter today has made my day better. It's a very good detail chapter I must say. You have activated my perverted mind , well not that I complain. Again thanks for your hard work. I'll make sure to keep an eye on your upcoming work. Good luck in new story.
saphira404 chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Aw It's always such a bittersweet feeling when a story ends. I still loved it. I am eager to see if you'll come up with a sequel!
Pineapple55 chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
I have only a couple things to say: great story! You even got the yaoi boy to like this het stuff. D
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 16 . 5/28/2009
Heh, very cute. I don't look for either to last much longer. Nice to see Sesshomaru is paying lots of attention to his mate. I look forward to the next chapter.
saphira404 chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
ooh things are getting hotter anf hotter. Once again, I am looking forward to see what's going to happen next!
Tsukiei chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
Ha ha, I like your writing as always even though there are some mistake here and there but then no one can be perfect (except for Sesshoumaru sama ). This review of mine will be your 35th review and it's quiet funny for me. Because in my country, number 35 means perverted and it's somehow suitable to describe this chapter. He he
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »