Reviews for Online Romance
Angelsheart85 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
actually this is the funniest and nicest story about Haruka and Michiru I have ever read :D Congratulations on your creativity! :D:D:D:D
Faith Cassidine chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
blonde_butch. i can't stop laughing! fab writing. please don't stop! you brighten up my days!
Meomun chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
So Cute!
dreamluver chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
Wow!That was so...kawaii. What a beautiful story. I wish i met someone like that online..he..he..he...
Cyber69 chapter 4 . 2/15/2003
Cool Story! It seemed very realistic :)
ladyruka chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
Awwwww... It was a short one... Eh, it was still too good to be beleived.. Just kidding! See Ya!
makoto-18 chapter 4 . 11/28/2002
awwww...way cute ending.
Riva van Dyk chapter 4 . 10/31/2002
Ah, yet another story I've read though never reviewed ... it's so sweet that my tooth just fell out, *cries* I'm gonna lose all my teeth at the rate I'm reading and a double comp class! ;_;

Very cute story!
TenohGirl chapter 4 . 5/11/2002
Cool! It's so sweet...
Nardaviel chapter 4 . 5/11/2002
Really cute!
Jinako-chan chapter 4 . 4/20/2002
Aww! Adorable, and I like the idea!
Lesley A.B chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
This is sooooo cute!
Enigma chapter 2 . 2/24/2002
I absolutely adored this fan-fic of yours Cloud! *Nods* You're very talented! I can imagine this story as a movie... *Smile*

You know, this situation can also happen via e-mail. Especially when two members meet on a Mailing List and get to know one another. *Wink*
Kitty Calnan chapter 4 . 1/22/2002
Aw! -
BD chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
It was a cute story . Er...I actually knew the japanese names for the characters so I feel awfully special Okay, me on sugar high...me leave you ALONE now.