Reviews for It Had to Be You
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
So sweet. - Beautyful. :)
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Really enjoyed reading these three chapters! You really write well and I am so pleased I found a story by you, leading me to still have all the stories that you have written to read!
Elizabeth.June chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
this was really really good! i especially loved rosalie and emmett's... definitely one of my favorite stories on here!
KCerena chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
That was such a pretty story... I especially liked your take on Rose and Emmett :)

I thought that after two chapters about a man showing a woman how lovemaking doesn't have to hurt, the tables would be turned for Alice and Jasper. Jasper's sex with Maria was probably semi-traumatic, and I was surprised you didn't bring it up in counterpoint with Esme's and Rose's experiences. It was a nice uplifting ending, though... thanks for writing!
basket1544 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I don't believe either of them could keep this from Edward for a moment because it was probably constantly on their minds. :)
lala459 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Oh... that was so great! I liked the CarlislexEsme part best, but all of them were very worth reading. I'd love to see 'the next generation'!

:) X!
Insane Muse chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Continue! That is all ;)
Wren Maxwell chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
At my last review, I didn't realize there were 2 more chapters! These were awesome and a sequel about the wolves would be very welcome if you are so inspired.
Wren Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Simply beautiful.
Shining Golden chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Ah, Emmett is such a sweetie! I loved the line: "There was only so much Rosalie could hide from me, because no one else paid half as much attention to her as I did." Poor, proud, catty, wounded Rosalie. We need love the most when we are the most unloveable.
Shining Golden chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Esme and Carlisle have such a beautiful relationship! I really loved the lines:

“You wanted to die,” he reminded me as gently as possible.

I shook my head. “When I saw you, I wanted to live.”

Esme's response to pleasure was great, she thought she was a wanton woman!
Twila Reaux chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
I love this story. What I like most is that you've managed to take one theme and make it completely different each time according to the characters. It's beautifully written, and I adore the way you capture your characters (especially Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie and Emmett! They were spot on.). You're such a gifted writer. Don't ever stop weaving words like this!
ClairedeLuneTaz chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
hi. wow this was gr8. sure im up for anything u write i plan on reading them all. ive never seen 1 person write so many before.

love

taz
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Thank you so much for the link. So I had the opportunity to read the third chapter also and so I could put it on my fav list as well. :) Anyway lovely chapter again. “You have your gifts, Alice. I have mine.” this was awesome. *lol* Very beautiful written. :)
ickaren chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
I loved your series and would happily read any more you write, as long as they are Twilight-related! In fact, I will run down your list right now to see what I might have missed so far! Thank you for these.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »