Reviews for City of the Fallen
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
LOVE IT! Keep up the good work!
PutMeDown chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
Oh please continue this! You're so talented and I truly wish you update soon. I admire your writing skill, so please don't stop!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
love the story
Otaku-chan12561 chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
This story is really cool! Everything about it is 't wait for the neaxt update!
readwritelive chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
Great chap, mate! Really wonderful!

The first time you showed it to me I was like "Boring...". Now I'm lost for words.

Excellent dialogue even though it was short. The subtlety of Batman's words are spot on. Not to much yet getting the point across in a rich poetic sense.

Brilliant.

Stay cool,

RLA
Star the Foxhound chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
Yay! An update! This chapter was very good, I loved it and will keep following this story whenever you chose to update it. I can't wait to read more. :D
hotaru89 chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
I was so happy when I saw the update! I hope that you'll be updating regularly now. This chapter was brilliant, and the beginning was wonderful!

I like how the the beginning thoughts were short and kind of choppy, it fit, and you captured the mood really well.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

(and for Gordon)
acrazybanana chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
I finally found it! Oh. My. Gosh. You are crazy good at writing! The story is uh-mazing and the descriptions are fantastic. Ha ha. Oh and B-T-Dubs this is Jaymee. But seriously. Phenomenal. Adios chica!
Eriklover101 chapter 15 . 4/2/2009
really cool story
Biffle chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
Ah! You did so good! This one's my favorite, besides Ilia's funeral. That one made me cry! When Damian was all like looking like her and what not then they got all emotional. Ah! Good drama! I'm still pissed that you killed her off though.

Oh, uh, by the way if your all confused about who this is you must be having a brain fart because you know I'm the only one who would complain about Ilia's death.

Update woman! People are having withdrawals here! And also, I'm still pissed about you killing off my favorite character who happens to be my twin. Yah, that's right! I will have my revenge!

See you monyana! (I am in no way shape or form able to speak let alone spell in Spanish as I am taking a French class and will not take any bull you give me for spelling it wrong)

And on a happy note, BAGPIPES HUM!

Anyways, peace love and happiness!

Your biffle,

R.L.A.
Guess who chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
That actually was not a bad chapter. It was an on the edge of your seat kind of chapter. I liked it! Keep it up!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
Yay! I get to read another chapter of this! Yes! :3

Ha...I've always hated the Mayor in the movie and stories...he just sounds like a complete jerk! :P

No! I HATE it when Gordon 'dies'! Aw...this is like the saddest part in the whole movie! :(

Aw, don't say that. Your chapters are ALWAYS good! Don't worry about it! I mean, what else could you have put for the Mayor's assassination attempt? Nothing. You did the perfect amount. I mean, you still had a lot of Eva's personality in it, like those random italicized words (which I love) so it all turned out!

Can't WAIT to read more! I hope you have an easier time doing the next one! :3

~
Guess who chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
Very good story... I must say you have a talent! I think Lucas and Eva are... cute together. Check your spelling. You have some things that make the sentences seem off because words are spelt wrong. Besides that it is a very good story to read.
fleurdelis3 chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
Wow! This was a REALLY good chapter! Very impressive! it clarifies Eva's extreme nerves as well as the unbreakable grip the Joker has on her. And it was nice to have some insight into Eva and Lucas' relationship. This really was an amazing chapter!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
YES! I'm SO excited that you updated! :3 I've been waiting for you to update, and now I can read some more! Sweet! :3 lol

OK...honestly, I hated that you had Lucas and Eva...yeah, cause I really hate stories that have them in it...sorry, but that's my word on it. Other than that, I really liked this chapter! :3

I'm happy that you updated again...cause I really like your story, and would like to see how everything plays out.

Can't wait for another update! :3

~

P.S:Is there going to be more of the "sexual" stuff in the next chapter(s)? Please, if you put it in, warn me...cause I'd really prefer not to read it...:3