Reviews for I'll make flames shoot out of you
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Rotfl. I just hit myself in the forehead... Again. I'm glad my sisters/friends aren't around. They seem to think I'm a girl Sokka. (admittedly we're similar, but that particular quote gets really annoying. Especially when they're purposefully annoying me so I'll hit myself, and they can comment).

-Dyslexic Nerd
deathangel acey chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
...i totally listened to the song while i read this.. XD I kept laughing I couldn't concentrate.. this was really good :)
Kirrae chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This fits too well... Like, way too well for me to be okay with the amount of awesome.

But that's a good thing.
zukofan2005 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really liked this I'll Make a Man Out of You has always been my fav disney song and seeing Zuko sing it in different lyrics just brought a giant smile to my face
RebelAngelMist chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Omg! That's really good!
AvatarCat09 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Great story! I really imagine this on Avatar: The Last AirBender! I liked it when the others began singing alongside Zuko and when they sung "Learn to bend."

Keep up the great work!
SugarMinuet chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This had to be the most fantastic thing I've ever read. I sent it to other people, that's how fantastic it was. Huge fan of ATLA and the songs from Mulan, so this... this was amazing XD very cute and funny, keep it up!
dragonmagik chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
God I loved it. This actually had me and my sister singing along to the song with these lyrics. Mum was ginving us the strangest looks. Again LOVED IT!
kyanrato chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hahaha...this songfig made me laugh out loud! Very nice indeed. :D
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This reminded me a lot of the scene in Sozin's Comet" where Zuko starts attcking Aang. I loved this, mainly because Mulan is my favorite Disney movie, and this is my favorite song in the film. I loved how you changed the words to fit Avatar! It rocked!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Lol that was the best! :D

ridiculous333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I LOVE THIS! I read the story as I listened to the song... I laughed so HARD! You are a genius. Fantastic.
Punks 13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
this is a good story are u going to write more to it great story again like it
munchydino12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
AHHAHAHAHA! *wipes tear* I love that Mulan song, I listen it to all the time. Very clever with the lyrics, it was really funny.