Reviews for The Black Tomb
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Superb story! I don't agree with all your conclusions but I do see where you got them from. Well done! Love the Draco/Harry snippet and the handshake. That was perfect.
beardie04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Another excellent fic. Forgot Snape actually had some good points but you didn't! Lol
FanFictionReviewer chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This one made me grin slightly...It didn't seem very sad...

Good job anyways!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
i LOVED how you made Snape. it is true, he was a WONDERFUL man, we just didn't know it! i remember thinking, 'oh that awful snape! he is so immature, and arrogant!' when in reality, he was so wonderful! i think that is how it should be! all snape did was love! i agree with dumbledore, by the fact that 'love is the most powerful thing in the world' it truly is! i think snape was a good example of this! thank you for this, it made my heart melt! when i read the memories in dh from snape, i cried! this is the cutest thing! snape only cared for lily, and would help harry in any way possible!

DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very interesting-I don't mind Harry and Draco coming to some sort of reconciliation, but the fact that Lucius is free just bugs me.

Thanks especially for the Harry/Ginny moment!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I think this has been one your best so far (there are more to read) The funeral was written absolutely beautifuly and I liked Harrys conversation with Draco at the end. (You're making me LOVE Draco btw in all your fics!) But the best bit was definately the end when you made the comment about the black and white tombs and how Snape wasn't all bad and Dumbledore wasn't all good. It was wonderful (and absolutely true!) I also enjoyed the bit when Harry and Draco shook hads. I love fics and books and films and animes ect ect where everything comes in a big circle back to the start so maybe that was one of the reasons I liked this fic... or maybe it's just because you're an amazing author
karexdarkxkiss chapter 1 . 11/6/2008

Seriously i think i am officially a fan of yours.

Your just so clever on you take on things.

Plus you write as if you ahve been published.
PamelaKatt chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Fills an empty hole in the books. I like the tribute you wrote. Very nicely done. ALways thought Professor Snape was not treated as well as he should have been by JKR. Therefore I rather enjoy seeing how others fill that hole. I especially enjoy it when it is well crafted.
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love it. It's perfect.
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
This is really sad, but, of course, its a funeral.

I was really annoyed that they moved HBP to July!

Did you like the trailer?

Keep going with this!
clare.hpec chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
awesome chapter! the poem was so made me cry!
KatSin chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i loved it!
benperez31 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very good one-shot. I like the Merpeople's Farewell. I'm glad Harry and Draco parted on good terms and Lucius looks like he has reformed. Just great, like your earlier stories.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That was really good! I've never read such a great HP oneshot!

I love how you added in little things from the books, how Harry and Draco talked about the last year of Hogwarts, ect.

Very well done!
Josie-S chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I just want you to know that as I sit here writting this review i have tears in my eyes. This fact is a testiment to your ability as a writer as i can tell you getting me that worked up is not an easy thing to do. I love the emtion you have put into this piece and it's seemingly well thought out manner. It believable from a cannon perspective and something I ,not being able to think of the exact word i want here, hope, happened.

Well i'm about to go off and take a look to see if you have written anything else. Congrats on a great piece of writting.