Reviews for Unexpected Plans
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
Good Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Good
SantosSnow chapter 16 . 1/21/2017
OMG! You have to make another chapter PLEASE! It Can't End Like This! Seriously though I love this story and would absolutely love to read more and see their love blossom, as well as Zuko's and Katara's
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Hello MinkyLove, I am a Major Fan of your writings and I adore Toph and Aang. I absolutely love your story Unexpected Plans. I also love how you pair Katara and Zuko and would enjoy to read more about them aswell. I would just love for another chapter. Your way of writing is just sensual..
If you can find the time to write another chapter, I personally would eat it, there that good.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
I seem to recall you saying that updates will soon come our way? Well let's say I've been waiting for a year for an update, you seem eager to finish this story for which I'm glad, but please may you update sooner than 4 yrs? I think ill forget about it by then, so please, with a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE, you r the best author ever, I need this to continue. when will you update? soon perhaps? please, this story is outstanding I need to know what happens. please, please, please, please, please, please! thank you for writing this absolutely amazing and unique story, you have to continue, ill die if you don't, just another chapter soon please?
Sorry about that its just I really want to know what happens and this story is just soooo good that I cant wait till I read what happens next!
Brisalad chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
OH MY GOSH! This is AMAZING, I LOVE THIS SORY SO MUCH! Personally im not a fan of Aang and Toph together but you wrote in such a way that its perfect and you didn't let it happen straight away but gradually. It was perfect, I must and I have to find out what will happen next! Pleases I beg you on my knees to update as soon as possible. This is certainly one of my favourite fanfics of all time!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Uhm, what's to stop Aang from entering the avatar state once he wakes? The last thing he'll recall is the pain of the knife.
Guptanation chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
Happy to see a new chapter, I've enjoyed re-reading this story :)
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Hi, I'm happy that you have update, this chapter was very suspenseful. I didn't known what would happened.

I like that this crises was deceitful, subtle and it took Toph's determination , willpower, mind and intuition. Along with her desire to protect Aang, I like to think that was a key factor. It was also a mental battle for her as well, which I very much enjoyed. Nice job on Momo coming through.

It's very sweet and fun to see Toph on Aang's mind constantly, to the point he can't even read a book. It really shows the effect she is having on him, I really love that she inadvertently help of his heartache. But I greatly dislike he was taking out very easily, specially I low-level assassin. I rather he been seriously injured fighting a power for, who got the best of him. However I get it and understand it shows Aang's morality, also that his still just man in a lot of ways.

Your bad guys in this chapter were quite despicable, very cruel with the way they taunting Toph. But they got what was coming towards them.

It was sad, sweet and admirable to her so passionate about Aang's wellbeing, it really show how much he really means to her. Also to get Aang the best help, no matter the odds. She even snapped on Jae-Suk, which I thought was kind of funny. But still feel for the guy.

I'm happy that they got Aang to doctor/healer, I he get better soon. Cause the last scene with Toph breaking down was too sad, hope her and Aang can both get better now. Please update soon if you have time Peace and Love.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
Poor aang. Great chapter though. Can't wait for the next!
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
Oh my. That is a really good job! Poor aang and Toph
zulfi chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
Great update I loved it , when will toph confess her feelings man I feel it's me the one who's in love :"( ,
But all in all its such a good chapter well done
Apocalypse owner chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
Everything seems to be going downhill for Toph.