Reviews for Love Is
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Pffft*snort*

ohhh...so you were also the one who made Ren cross dress!Damn, Yoshiki Nakamura should have did that idea too a long time on, a female Ren~!Must have been a beauty.
DreamIdol chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
wow ... looking forward to the rest of it!
SilverWorldSong chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
ITS IS SO FUNNY THAT YASHIRO WAS TEACHING REN HOW TO SEDUCE A WOMAN
SilverWorldSong chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I THOUGHT THAT WAS REN KYOKO REJECTED BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY SHO WHAT A SHOCK HEHE... TAKE THAT SHO WHOOHO
SilverWorldSong chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
MAN THIS IS SO FUNNY THE REN REACTING TO KYOKO RIGHT NOW
hpgrl95 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
hheheheh all of these fics are so cute!
Tuli-Susi chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Oh I love this one! I just had to review it!

I had the most hilarious idea. You know how in some movies/TV shows/etc, an ordinary person stubles onto a scene and thinks it is real, what would happen if Sho stumbled onto Ren and Kyoko acting a scene like this? Oh, the rumours!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Bravo! I like this!

~Ashlyn
jess.sree chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
I love it when you torture Ren.
jess.sree chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
hahahahah .AWESOME! YEAH! ren!
Belle Sparrow chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Good job, I enjoyed the fact that Shou admits that he can't have Kyoko in his song. I can't wait to read more.
artloife chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
Wow...I adore the way you write ShoxKyoko. _ Beautiful!:)
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
*DIES LAUGHING* oh poor Ren! XD
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I liked it, but I'm more interested in RenxKyoko. Poor Sho.

Kyoko's grudges: No! Not poor Sho! Evil. Sho! We hates him, we hates him, we hates him!

Me: Yes, well, anyway... Um, nice lyrics.

Why are Kyoko's grudges invading my review? I do not know.

*awkward*
La Jazz chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
It's meant for Runadaemon.

Aloha~! I just wanna let ya know that I completely concur with your comments. *gleeful slight grin*

Genuinely, it does strike a strong chord in my heart~.

Hm, you know... I just feel rather glad to see Sho eating his humble pie of SEVERE rejection & experiencing the miserable HELL of ANGST. And I'd not definitely want to see him to feel nothing at all, even after Kyouko had rejected him straightforwardly. It's as if she is nothing special in his eyes. Completely UNFORGIVABLE!

Yet at the same time, I can see that Sho is a GOOD guy at heart, despite his most horrible flaws. However, I'd still rather NOT have Kyouko to be with him again, obviously because of Sho's prideful tendencies & narcissistic assumption of himself way better than Ren Tsuruga.

I'm so very glad to see that we support our loved author, Blacktohru's fic! )