Reviews for Funny Games
Catching Rain chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
HOLY. CRAPPING. COW. You call this epic fail? This puts the most extreme win to shame! Please don't let writer's block get the better of you and I look forward to the next update!
Hedgi chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
* eyes widen* you arn't stopping there, are you?

i persnaly love this kind of fic, and really want to know what happens. update? please? please?
Potgenie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh my God. *wide eyes* This is looking pretty scary... but I'm intrigued! :O
LaChoy chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Oh, I loved the movie Funny Games. Is this going to be just like that? And the ending? If so, oh wow. I really can't wait to see how you pull this off. :D The story so far is going nicely. Everybody is IC and everything is clear and understandable. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. :)
ARCtheElite chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Wow. Jaw-dropping pure evil. If you wrote the script for Digimon, it would be rated M instead of whatever it is. Remind me never to cross you.

Why a golf club? I thought the "traditional" weapon for a thug/loanshark/etc. was a trusty baseball bat.

Oh, I'm going to dissuade you from saying that this chapter was "epic fail", but I do think it can be improved. I'm looking at "Closet Headbanger" as I'm writing this, and for some reason I think that was better written. You should go back to it for inspiration! Nevertheless, you still had flawless mechanics and beautifully worded sentences (do you happen to press ShiftF7 often? Or do words just come naturally to you?)
Timewitch chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Yayyzz! You updated! The Kaisier is very dark, evil and realistic. I can't wait to see what he'll do with Tai. Poor Kari...
90MLLu chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
This is getting better having Tai involving. I love this dark malicious Ken. hihi. Nice chapter (v) can't wait to read your next one!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You have portrayed Ken as a very mean Emperor and I like it. It’s very convincing and I like it.

This chapter was awesome. Keep up the good work!(v)
Aimael chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Er... ouch. He's pure evil! Or something like that. Anyway.

His bet makes me shudder. I read the summary, and I'm hooked. And I didn't think this chapter sucked Poor Hikari, I wonder what she's going to tell Taichi...

Aimael
SugarSpiral chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Epic fail my ass. That was great.
Khgirl08 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
O_O That is creepy... and I always liked the Emperor/Kaiser. Not so much anymore... Keep it up! You're doing well.
emotionless-robot chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
AHA! FINALLY!

... Not a whole lot happened in this chapter I suppose, but at least you updated, and it was pretty decent XD

The next one better be faster, otherwise I'm a-coming for you... with a dumbbell. And rotten apples.
Aster Selene chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
The freaky part: I can actually visualize the Kaiser doing this. O.o
gaaraslover92 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Mwah! *flails arms* I love it! It's completely perfect! For the sake of my insanity, I beg of you... WRITE MORE!
Cliscia chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
If you don't update this, I'm going to go into an

emo withdrawl. BAW. Please for my sake, update.

;_;

Anyway, I like your style of writing. You have

nice metaphors and imagery. I find it slightly witty

in tone, which is always nice, and your dialogue

is fun