Reviews for Brick By Brick
DaggerAran13 chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
I've no clue if you'll ever see this review but in case you ever do I just want you to know that wow this fic means a lot to me. I started reading it when you first started writing it and I finished it back then too. And rereading it has just caused it to resonate with me more. In the 5 years since I first read it I never once forgot about it. I cried during a few parts because you wrote the interactions between Zidane and Dagger so well. There was development and you really filled in the blanks that weren't included in game. This story is beautiful and I look forward to finally reading all of Foundations. The day I saw that Foundation received an update I was so surprised, so happy 3 Maybe you look back at this fic and think "It could have been better" or "I wish I'd have done this instead" but I think it's lovely. I am positive I will read it again someday and I really hope you're able to come across this review at some point. Thank you for making something so special for my favorite game 3 3
DaggerAran13 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This fic was written so long ago but I've never forgotten about it 3 It's just as good (if not better!) than I remember it being! I saw that Foundations was getting updated again so I took it upon myself to reread this story before getting caught up on Foundations. I just thought you should know that I love your writing and it's held a special place in my heart all these years 3
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
What is with you and that dang tail of his?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
"Because I wanted to come with you."
That line made me cry, both in the game and now. I don't know why.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Oh god, I'm reading all your stuff with the itent of REreading it to give thorough feedback but I couldn't stop this pre-emptively eruption of mine when you revealed that you're also a Dragonball fan and compared Zidane to Goku. You are fucking killing me. I'm so glad I found your work and that you exist. Fuck.
MichaelR92 chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
Amazing...there really are no words.
Yvi-sama chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I remembered this chapter was good, but it was even better XD I actually missed this sceene so much, I had to read it today (like whenever you just looooove a movie and have to see it 'right now!')

As always, loved it!
Ramix chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
OHGODOHGODOHGODHOHGODOHGODOH GODOHGODN
NO IM NOT CRYING I JUST HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE.
I HAVE SOMETHING IN BOTH MY EYES OKAY?!
I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY HEART! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!
You're a great writer!
LunaClefairy chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
OMG. The idea of Zidane getting hiccups is GOLD. And if even Amarant is laughing, it's definitely hilarious.

lolz, his tail fluffs every time he hiccups? Makes me think of my pet bird; his tail drops whenever he chirps.
eratoqwerty chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
These are awesome. I really liked what you did with Amarant and Quina there. Nice job.
Elementess chapter 23 . 10/26/2012
This story was nothing short of wonderful. Your portrayal of each of the characters was spot on and Dagger and Zidanes relationship in particular was more then satisfying for my feelings towards my one true pairing. Usually these stories end with them reuniting in Alexandria, but I have to say I liked this far more.
I was so curious as to how Zidane wound up in Dagger's arms that night and now not only have my questions been answered but it made for a perfect ending! The humor in the story made me want to squee like any obsessed fangirl because it was so awesome imagining the characters in such humorous situations that were never featured in the actual game. Thank you so much for this story!
Cryptic Curiosity chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
dsajajfdkljk This is amazing! It is so well written and very in touch with the characters and just amazing! I loved every single second of reading it! I about bawled when it ended. I flipping love this! Even though it practically ripped out my heart..MY FEELS asfhjsdfhdjsfjasj. Your such a talented writer! 3 3 3
D.j.m.r. Nileheim chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
I just read all of this in one go, so waited till this final chapter to leave my review.
Damn that was a good read! :D. I have also wondered about all the small gaps that could be filled within the game (the treks, the camping, etc etc). Their were obviously some things it couldn't do because it was a game, but you really built a bridge between game and story and it just reflected so well with the ending of the game. I'm very impressed, and am about to raid all of your fanfics now. Keep it up darlin!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
The best FFIX fic I have ever read, bar none.
Thanks, seriously, Thanks.
loyalty-and-devotion chapter 23 . 8/2/2012
I absolutely loved this story. You REALLY got in touch with the characters, and personally I feel like I can relate to them more here than in the game!

You're a fantastic writer! Don't ever stop!