Reviews for Brick By Brick
freyja0taku chapter 23 . 1/4
Yay.. I've finally finished this.. :3 This chap is sweet.. Not that you'll see this but I was playing the game (for the 2nd time) while reading this so I haven't finished this earlier.. I was trying to complete all the sidequests.. And I still missed some. too bad.. hahah.. You're a great author.. I'll definitely read the Foundations.. :3 cause I enjoyed reading this and your other fics.. :3
freyja0taku chapter 19 . 1/1
hahah.. cute :3
freyja0taku chapter 18 . 1/1
It's random but cute.. hahah.. Should've been an extra chap of fur beneath her fingertips .. Poor Eiko.. she didn't get it.. I wonder if Vivi did.. hahah xD
freyja0taku chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
What Zidane said was wow.. hahah and a jealous Garnet? It's so funny.. xD and I also prefer to say his name Zi-dayn. just not Zee-dan.. no :3
freyja0taku chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Oh.. I really like their talk here.. but I kinda don't like the fact that you made Garnet speak to Amarant first .. instead of Zidane.. I was also shocked that she made it to Alexandria without companion.. hahah but it's still a great chap.. :3
DaggerAran13 chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
I've no clue if you'll ever see this review but in case you ever do I just want you to know that wow this fic means a lot to me. I started reading it when you first started writing it and I finished it back then too. And rereading it has just caused it to resonate with me more. In the 5 years since I first read it I never once forgot about it. I cried during a few parts because you wrote the interactions between Zidane and Dagger so well. There was development and you really filled in the blanks that weren't included in game. This story is beautiful and I look forward to finally reading all of Foundations. The day I saw that Foundation received an update I was so surprised, so happy 3 Maybe you look back at this fic and think "It could have been better" or "I wish I'd have done this instead" but I think it's lovely. I am positive I will read it again someday and I really hope you're able to come across this review at some point. Thank you for making something so special for my favorite game 3 3
DaggerAran13 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This fic was written so long ago but I've never forgotten about it 3 It's just as good (if not better!) than I remember it being! I saw that Foundations was getting updated again so I took it upon myself to reread this story before getting caught up on Foundations. I just thought you should know that I love your writing and it's held a special place in my heart all these years 3
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
What is with you and that dang tail of his?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
"Because I wanted to come with you."
That line made me cry, both in the game and now. I don't know why.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Oh god, I'm reading all your stuff with the itent of REreading it to give thorough feedback but I couldn't stop this pre-emptively eruption of mine when you revealed that you're also a Dragonball fan and compared Zidane to Goku. You are fucking killing me. I'm so glad I found your work and that you exist. Fuck.
MichaelR92 chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
Amazing...there really are no words.
Yvi-sama chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I remembered this chapter was good, but it was even better XD I actually missed this sceene so much, I had to read it today (like whenever you just looooove a movie and have to see it 'right now!')

As always, loved it!
Ramix chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
You're a great writer!
LunaClefairy chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
OMG. The idea of Zidane getting hiccups is GOLD. And if even Amarant is laughing, it's definitely hilarious.

lolz, his tail fluffs every time he hiccups? Makes me think of my pet bird; his tail drops whenever he chirps.
eratoqwerty chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
These are awesome. I really liked what you did with Amarant and Quina there. Nice job.