Reviews for Brick By Brick
AGCourtney chapter 20 . 4/25/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed the past two chapters, I haven't had a chance to read them. But, now that I have...AMAZING. You write the characters so well.

That is totally how I'm going to explain babies to my children. Amazing.
Abandoned-Account-11118 chapter 20 . 4/23/2009
I love you.

So hard.
SilverTwilight05 chapter 20 . 4/23/2009
Wow, I really like this story - only just finished reading up to this point. Can't wait for more!

Oh, and going on with the DBZ reference, Goku also has an older brother who wants to destroy the world and doesn't wear pants...
Metropolis Works chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I like this story. Read through to chapter 20 and was pleasantly entertained the whole way through. You've captured Zidane perfectly and Garnet... ah... innocent little Garnet. D

Love it. Thanks!
Synchrony chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, but this chapter especially made me laugh. Should've guessed the moogles weren't going to tell her the truth! (I don't think anyone envies Cid and Hilda when that day comes...)

Anyways, I love the way you write the relationship between Dagger and Zidane, and how it gradually shifts. Personally I find things like that somewhat difficult to write, so good work! Good to see Dagger chasing after Zidane too, however subtly (though of course anything would be subtler than Zidane), and can't wait for more!
sup3rl0z3r chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
very nice last two chapters (damn I'm behind on reading)

i really have nothing specific to say, seeing as how I read this an hour or two ago, and I honestly forgot what I was going to say.

oh, an I agree Zidane is a little man whore. Virgin Zidane is no fun.
ChanRou chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Awesome chappie! Lol, magic chocobo..*wink* Love it!
Thrills and Frills chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Hey!

Nice chapter, I love the Magic Chocobo, quite cute. I know you have to build up the relationship, but geez, I'm hanging out for them to have a proper kiss, already!

And how many girls do you think Zidane's been with? My money's on two or three.

Keep up the good work!
Angelalex242 chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
A man of ill repute. Ha. So he is. But we all knew that.

Pity he wasn't man enough to repeat what he said to Garnet. He should've. Probably would've been sexier then the lamias.
Myshu chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Gwaha, man, I hate kids, and Eiko has to be the exception that proves the rule. Nosy little git! Still, she was perfect plot fodder here.

Bwa! "How many?" It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything because it would've gotten all over my screen. Adored Zidane's reaction, all ruffled and such. Turnabout is the BEST play. In the end Garnet played it all off like an expert-she's becoming quite the diplomat, so-to-speak! Heheh.

You know I loved it, of course. Until next time!
Dead Pepper chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Lol, you know, that did actually strike me before, about Goku. But his tail got taken away... shame, lol.

This is a really nice chapter; I really love it when you write about Garnet trying to pry into Zidane's personal life, for some strange reason. o_0 I'd really like to see more fics like this one.

Hmm... a slightly tipsy Garnet? Now there's a plot bunny if I ever saw one. P
colorfulCheshire chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
hehehehe. . . Yes, because everyone loves the magic chocobo! I loved it! Still funny, but cute and well written. Only one thing bothered me *bow and arrow and shoots eiko* So. darn. ANNOYING! I don't see how they travel with her half the time.

Well, can't wait till the next chapter. I'm anxious to see how everything turns out. Well, keep writing like you are and this will probably be one of the best fics I've ever read (though, it's on the list right now.) It's better than most books I've picked up, I'll tell you that.
Winnow chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Another great chapter, everyone was embarrassed all around. Moogles and chocobos, of course, thank Terra for child like innocence.

I dunno about you, but I think a lot of Japanese stories have similar lines. I guess there was some sort of committee that said here is the hero and his evil create a thousand stories revolving them.
Katsumara chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
I can't believe I've never connected Goku and Zidane before. Wow. I'm slow.

Either way, I wouldn't say he's a monkey-slut exactly. Maybe he's been around due to his lifestyle, but I'm sure you're not writing him as a complete manwhore.. right? Though Dagger may be a tad innocent. She just needs someone to take that away. *Nudges Zidane.*

You've done good work. :D Keep it up.
Tashin chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Cute and evil in a jouicy kind of way XD Go onward NAO!

And no, it isn't just you. I thought that thing about Dragonball the first time I saw Zidane in FFIX XD
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »