Reviews for Every Happy End
twinkletoes the wonderkitty chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I really, really, REALLY wish you'd just finish writing this...to hell with it being AU now with the release of Dark Dawn! Besides, it could just be that Isaac wants to get to Mt. Aleph in Dark Dawn so badly because he wants to make the Golden Sun complete so that there aren't any more Psynergy Vortexes or something along those lines! And since Jenna's only mentioned by name and Ivan seems to be fairly close to Isaac and Garet, there's still hope for that pairing! (I'm rather hoping that Jenna happens to be Tyrell's mother as well, for that nice half-sibling thing and for part of that lovely pairing to come true! _) Granted, Mia's daughter Nowell is far too taken with Piers for it to be anything other then dangerous to the swampshipping aspect, and the son of Isaac for the protagonist of Dark Dawn seems to be leading up to a son of Felix being protagonist for the next one...eh, I'm rambling, ignore me please.

But don't ignore this part: UPDATE PLEASE! I WANT PIERS AND FELIX TO GET A CLUE AND PLAY TONSIL HOCKEY TO ACCOMPANY THEIR MARRIAGE! AND FOR ISAAC AND IVAN TO BE HAPPILY MARRIED! AND FOR GARET AND JENNA TO EITHER DIE A FIERY DEATH FROM LOVE OR GET HITCHED AND HAVE FELIX PUT THE FEAR OF OLDER BROTHERS INTO GARET!

And of course, you can't forget Sheba planning world domination...she's definitely plotting world domination...
Illien chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Oh I love this.

And my minde becomes a great cinema*.*

I realy hope you continue writhing, beacause your english improving mine.

Hope to read something again.

Illien.-
floweronthewind chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Aw maan, this must be karma! I've read this fic a gazillion times and never reviewed. I'm sorry. Every time I read this, I always get those warm and fuzzy feelings! Ivan and Isaac are just meant for each other! I know it's been years since you've updated, but please please finish this masterpiece? *begs* It's so awesome that you can come up with such a mindblowing fic! Seriously, I'm amazed!
CarnalCoast chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Sheba epic win

Alex made me laugh too XD I really love this story please update soon I'm dying to know what happens! You wouldn't want to see me die, would you? DX *esplodes* NOO!

Anyway this is really good! _
hampster huey chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Hiyas! Happy New Year! Howzabout making a new year's resolution to actually finish this fic sometime this year? -smiling with the valiant attempt at subtlety-
Ignira of Esperon chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
yaaay! update! you make me laugh. the narration and dialogue are humorous. sometimes in the narration, there's also a pretty image or phrase; i like that. please update!

"I've always wanted to ask this – Do you have idea where you're going, or do you just walk blindly looking stoic and call it destiny?" i love you
zwei10 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Thanks for getting the chapter up! I love Sheba's humor. Keep up the amazing work!
Illyric chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Issac just got pwned XD.

I like this chapter. It's important, even if not a lot of action happened.

I look forward to more; You always update at the perfect times )
Yukiya chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Thank Goodness!

I thought you gave up on this story!

I love this fic alot can't wait for more
don't push button push BOOM chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
What's that matter? How come you haven't updated this yet? Do you have writer's block? Is reality giving you hell? Is it work? College? School? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN THIS FIC!

_*overly dramatic panicking*_ DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE FORGOTTEN IT! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! ...couldn't you at least say that you're experiencing technical difficulty? ...please?
LemonLimeSoda chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Great Job! I really love the story.

Cliffhanger! D:

I wanna know what happens next!

Update Soon!
Yukiya chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
I really like the story

Can't wait for the next one :3
Ignira of Esperon chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
It makes sense that Sheba's lesbian..or bi...or whatever. I luv her to death, and Alex is awesome. I love your humor, and I love you dialogue. There's just love, man. Update soon!
Ignira of Esperon chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I. love. Alex. to death
Ignira of Esperon chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I'm not used to Isaac being written this way, but I see his appeal to Ivan. I really felt the romantic tension in the pond. It was awesome. Also, the 3rd person limited narration for Ivan is really good. 3