Reviews for That One Is My Other Brother
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
I love this story! Did you ever write the sequel? I think you had the interactions of all the characters perfect for this. It's also a great explanation of how Jim forgot his senses, and I love how you throw in his 'fear of deep water' :) Not sure if Ezra would be so pleased about it if he knew the trouble it causes Jim later though :)
lauren hedgehog chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
Your story was just as wonderful as I remembered it to be :-) I'm very much looking forward to the sequel. *runs off to check out website* ;-)
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Getting more interesting all the time!.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Maude, I really hope you help her not just use her!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Interesting beginning. William is a selfish son of a bleep! Good beginning.
achillies-eel chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
WHAT! -Screams at you- -recalls that she seems to be doing that a lot lately-

This is already finished? I DO hope that you plan on writing a sequel soon, to bring it all together. Otherwise, you shall find more screaming in your future. -Opens mouth to prepare to scream- :P
sfulton229 chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
Wow, Jim is very susptible to hypnosis. Ezra did a great job getting his senses down to normal levels and blocking his memories of what happened. Jim needed help dealing with his guilt; however William wasn't about to send him to therapy or admit that he has enhanced senses so repression is the next best thing. Nice to see Mary Margaret finding someone who really loves her and I'm sure Jim's senses won't be mentioned at her place either. It was sweet that Ezra wants Jim to think well of him and that Ezra explained just what Maude was after. Great to hear that there is a sequel in the works; I'm looking forward to seeing Jim's reaction to seeing Ezra again. Thank you kindly for posting this.
sfulton229 chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
Wow, that went bad in a hurry. Jim's already a good detective; noticing things and putting behavoir patterns together. Finding out what Maude was up to must have hurt; but he did let William know. William is more than happy to have Jim's abilities work for him but not if they won't give him the answers that he wants. William was very hard on Jim and calling him a freak again isn't going to insprire Jim to help. Ezra is very clever at using Jim's abilities; nice one to give Jim the phone number. Looking forward to the fallout.
achillies-eel chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
God, William IS quite a bastard. I feel so sorry for Ez and Jim. And Stevie. I hope Jim comes to see Ez soon, and that neither of them get blamed for this. Loved the chapter; write the next one soon!
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Well, it was an attempt to have a nice family outing. Love William trying to impress Maude by doing something that he knows that she has more experience at and teaching the boys something that he doesn't know. I did feel sorry for Ezra and his seasickness; especially since Maude knew that he would get sick. Karma got them with Steven vomiting like that. Maude thinking of staying a year? Wow, that is a marked degree of attachment. Thanks for this part!
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Well, Jim is getting exposed to a lot of Real Life, whether he is processing it is another story. Love how William thinks that competition with Ezra is improving Steven's grades, now someone spending time with and paying attention to him. The cute shout out to Stargate was just terrific; I got a nice giggle out of that. Maude really has William under control but at least she is realizing that using Jim is a lost cause.
achillies-eel chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
I like the comment about the carats of the diamond. So like Maude. Lovely chapter; guess we finally did find out some of Maude's plans.
achillies-eel chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Ahh, do I sense a hint of suspicion creeping into Jim's mind? Is he beginning to find out what Maude is really after? And for that matter, will WE find out what Maude is really after? :D I think i have a pretty good idea, though. Good chapter! Write another one again soon!
achillies-eel chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Aw, the sweetness! -Cuddles- I think how you made Jim less suspicious of Maude was very sly. Certainly not expected. I can see that Ez is fitting in really well. I hope he isn't pulled away from that too soon.
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Well, the Standishs are really helping the Ellisons. It may be for their own benefit but they are making things better. Jim didn't exactly get the message that Ezra was trying to give to him and finding out that the wrong man is under arrest and his dad is ok with that was a big blow to Jim. Nice that Maude is thinking of using Jim in her hustles. Jim could do a lot with his senses before he met Blair; so Blair wasn't so much teaching Jim as reminding him. Nice to see Steven on the road to sucess. Just one big happy family. Looking forward to more.