Reviews for Learning to Fall
Guest chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
Sure Bella, maybe apologise also for Tanya's sleeping in Edward's bed, wearing his shirt and living with him... Thare are different types of cheating.
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 40 . 11/29/2011
"Yay for make-up sex!"
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 34 . 11/29/2011
WTFYPB!
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 24 . 11/29/2011
"uh oh..Busted!"
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 22 . 11/28/2011
"...RAWR BELLA, RAWR! LOL!"
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
"AWWW!"
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
"AWWW! ADORABLE!"
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
"Aww! That's so adorable! They're so perfect for each other, lol!"
kfoll chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really love your writing sez-princess and have read and loved all your stories except I'm really sorry to say this one.

I have been left so frustrated and dissappointed in the way that Bella wimped out and forgave Edward without any real explanation or apology for his behaviour.

I mean the man allowed his EX GIRLFRIEND to sleep in his bed with him whilst parading about virtually naked together with the excuse that she needed 'comforting' all the while ignoring the phonecalls of the woman he supposedly 'loved so much' by lying his f**king head off about it. Then when Bella was quite rightly devasted by this still wouldn't tell Tanya to get lost and in fact left school regularly to 'comfort' her. He then proceeded to tell Bella she was overreacting. (I wonder if Bella 'comforted' Jacob similarly Edward wouldn't hsve 'overreacted' in the same way? mmmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't think so somehow) Whether he slept with Tanya or not it doesn't matter he completely betrayed Bella with his dishonesty and disloyalty and I really don't think any self respecting female would have forgiven Edward for this without a hell of a lot more grovelling! Even so great writing!

Some of your reviewers reactions to Bellas (quite legitimate) feelings of betrayal really saddened me too. It's as if they expected her to put up with anything Edward did as long as he apologised (even if he didn't prove his regret with his actions or inactions in this instance) Yeah go girl power. wimps!
mnov29 chapter 42 . 10/20/2009
Aww this was good! I liked it and so glad for the happy ending!
radvan chapter 29 . 10/19/2009
i don't usually review a single chapter but i really wanted to say thanks for this love scene it was romantic and meaningful without being the over the top a lot of fanfic go with

does anyone really believe sex between two 17 virgins is going to OMG orgasmic for both of them not to say it cant happen but more likely not to

So thanks for some realism in this chapter

Diane
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 42 . 8/27/2009
Perfect story! Love the story! Hope you make more and continue with these kind of storied! Your are very smart for making very cool stories! pls continue and i will be waitting!
elyse.s2 chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
that was a great chapter :)

i really like this story

and i love the song starlight by muse, its a great album!
lovebuggkiss chapter 42 . 5/2/2009
this was a really good story.

i didnt like how the tanya thing was resolved though.

i mean, it doesnt seem like edward would have really let that all go on..

but it is what it is...

it ended well though.
lovebuggkiss chapter 16 . 5/2/2009
I just started reading this fic. It's really good. I read your other fic last night, and I have to say you're a good writer. :)

So, far I haven't stopped smiling, it's cute.. :)

I like your edward/bella's innocent relationship...