Reviews for Letters to Ron
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
This is so cute :) I really feel like you have their voices down. Without being over the top
aparupa dasgupta chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
It was really mesmerizing although I wanted this fanfiction to go on for eternity.
raven lovegood chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Oh my Wizard God i love this story soooooo much, normally i don't like AU fics but this one was perfect as it didnt stray to far from canon 3 3 3
Obviously genius chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I loves it!
Obviously genius chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I love it! I love it!
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
This was brilliant! The tags were absolutely adorable. :) Awesome job! :D
Shalini chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I loved this fic! Its incredibly cute, and normally it would've sent me gagging to the sink, but I loved it! See, I am actually gushing! And I never do that. Please write more about Ron and Hermione. I love them.
Wohitzi chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
"This bookworm belongs to Ron Weasley."

Ffff, cutest thing ever! A wonderful ending to a wonderful fic.
Wohitzi chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
"I'll be the best godfather they ever had, promise I won't die on them!"

xD I don't know whether to laugh or go "Awww!".

I must say, your skill with writing dialogue-only style stories is incredibly impressive. Throughout this whole fic, the characters all sounded perfectly natural while still conveying the details of what was going on around them. I applaud you. :)
Wohitzi chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I can definitely see Ron using some sort of charm to deface Hermione's books at a distance. If wizards had instant messaging, he'd be that person nudging you every five minutes. xD
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aw, this is cute! They even manage to bicker in their letters. xD

I love the "favourite Weasley" bit. You managed to right flirty!Ron without making him sound out-of-character! Plus, I love Hermione's response - of course she would still find a way to dance around the truth. xD
lissy.souza chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Aaaww... this is awesome!

It's all wonderfull!

i was a little confused in the end, but i got it though!

kisses and hope to read more from u!

luck!
respitechristopher chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
That was adorable. The fangirls were a lovely touch, and the "property of" badges were just precious. Nicely done indeed.
Ajita chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Wonderful!i enjoyed every moment in the story!really well written and fast paced(thats what i really liked in it). i loved ur idea of the letters!

cheers!
MeghanJoMoran chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It was very believable to think that they could say things to each other in notes that they weren't brave enough to say face to face. It was also nice to see Ron smarter than he's usually portrayed. I look forward to reading your other stories!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »