Reviews for Gamfax III: The Perfect World
Guest chapter 39 . 1/18/2014
Looks like someone has a cursing issue! Scratch that; a HUGE cursing issue. What an epic battle! And I also liked the epicness of the final battle in 3-4 chapters!
rubyyoshi chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Is Keichi from "Jungle Emperor Leo?"
PhantomSmashDragon chapter 44 . 8/2/2010
I can sum up the trilogy in just three words... That was awesome! The parts of the trilogy that I enjoyed were amazing fight scenes (I could picture them in my head as I read through it), the comedic features in there were quite hilarious (the fourth wall breaking was a very nice touch), and the fact that in this part of the trilogy that Sonic and Mario both (with the power of the Chaos Emeralds) took down Gamefax together was purely epic. I really commend your style of writing. I also read Rise of the Negativities and I have to say that I really liked it. Grammatical errors here and there, to me, didn't distract from what was going on (though with a few of them it was a little hard to understand, sorry). A bit off topic, but I like playing Brawl and my top three favorite characters are Mario, Sonic, and Pikachu. Keep up the good story writing. One more thing... I hope that the Smash Pros get what Karma has in store for them. See ya, and Brawl rules.
JakeCrusher chapter 38 . 6/3/2009
Will we ever see Kochou and Katsura again?
SirHenryMF chapter 44 . 2/14/2009
Loved the trilogy
SirHenryMF chapter 43 . 2/14/2009
Nice now for the conclusion
SirHenryMF chapter 42 . 2/14/2009
Danm i wonder what will happen next
SirHenryMF chapter 41 . 2/14/2009
Super sonic and mario against Gamfax
SirHenryMF chapter 40 . 2/14/2009
Can't wait for the fight

PS-About last chapter i forgot to say i was laughing my ass off all the way
SirHenryMF chapter 39 . 2/14/2009
Danm its gonna be one epic battle
SirHenryMF chapter 38 . 2/14/2009
Nice chapter i can't wait for the battle between Focker and M.H
SirHenryMF chapter 37 . 2/13/2009
Kinda like the fight with lucci and C.F. In that other story of yours
SirHenryMF chapter 36 . 2/13/2009
Nice fight but danm Arrogarn is one cold son of a bitch
SirHenryMF chapter 35 . 2/13/2009
Nice i wonder how they will take down Hatero
SirHenryMF chapter 34 . 2/13/2009
Can't wait for the final battle with Hatero