Reviews for Blood Stained Snowfall
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This...this was amazing! I cried while reading it. I can totally see all of this in my mind...Yagari finding Zero and then this happening...you did an excellent job! Well done! *adds to favorites*
Black Mushroom chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Poor Yagari... poor Zero... *sob*

The imagery was great! And you actually made it fit into the canon story, something that many authors don't do. Kudos for you!
BreathexFreely chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
really good one-shot (:... you should do a story about zero's early days after he arived at Kaien's house.. idk, just a suggestion cause I can never find stories on it... once again, good story (:
Dificult Simplicity chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is soo nice I loved it. It really makes you want to watch vampire knight again. It also makes you feel really sorry for zero

Zero ftw ai shiteru zero-kun

Also I loved how you described everything so well it felt as if you were in the story itself witnessing everything that went on.
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
It's so sad to look at it from the prospective he must have had. Here was a family he knew, with twin little boys he taught, loved, and fought for. I think you captured the heartache he must have felt when he realized everyone but Zero was dead and Zero would have to fight to have a life at all.

Very good. Heart-wrenching.
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Sa!

This was beautifully well done up. So detailed, and respectable. I give you many blessings and thumbs-up!
Szahara again chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This part of the story is not covered in fanfictions, so I loved your version.

Zero's reaction was well-written I liked it.

Actualy, I'm working on a similar one-shot but I've never written anything before (only essays heh-heh...) So I'm not sure if it's worth writing. We'll see.

I liked the stories you posted, you're a good writer :)