Reviews for Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow The Novelization
ArcherShirou chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
go to my favorites.
if you can make him able to speak to the souls of monsters
Draconic chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
So... You're not writing this story anymore are you? It's kind of a shame, seeing as it's so well written. It's a good story, and I'd encourage you to get back on it.
QueenSoledad chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Cool. Is this dead? When fanfictions that are good die it makes me SAD. If you value your sanity then you will not make me SAD. I have warned you rather fairly if I may say so myself. Don't push me.
JCroe chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Awesome! this is really inspiring for my own story, Requiem of Sorrow (which I plan on programming as a Wii game). I definitely liked the thing with the "Save Room" statue. You're definitely a master at scenario descriptions.

Lols persephone. she was a funny enemy in the game. Once Soma levels up enough, you can just stand there and watch her kung fu do absolutely nothing. Nice way of incorporating her. I commend thee, Zefie-san.
crystalgardian chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
O.O So Cool, please continue it's amazing.
Althenian Memories chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Aw! D Cute Chapter!

Awesome 5/5
Anmynous chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
I like this. Is there any chance of you continuing it?
Demondog666 chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Wow...this is really good! I like how you made one of the demons good! I never would have thought of that! You just have to update on this story soon!
James Firebrand chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Hey there! AOS is one of my personal favorite games and you're doing it justice! I'm not too sure if the history you put in in the first chapter is correct, but I don't know squat about Castlevania other than the Dawn Of games, so don't go by me! I like how you're creating your own script for the cut-scenes, they provide more detail and catch the attention more than the game ever did. You're also describing the skirmishes quite well. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to more!
SageofAges729 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Hmm...not bad at all. The inclusion of Personaphe is a bit strange...I'm personally a SomaxMina fan, but this could work. Maybe you can do alternate endings as well, since there's also Dawn of Sorrw to consider. I'll keep an eye on this. Good job.
Midnight-Chaos-Flame chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I think that I, for once, found a story with an OC in it that I actually enjoy reading. I'm really intrigued with this story so far, and am looking forward to see how Persephone's presence will affect the story. Keep up with the updates!

P.S.-are you planning on continuing this through DOS as well? Just wondering.