Reviews for Best Damn Mistake
bitterbeauty813 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved the story! It was really cute!
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this is so cute, but i feel like it need more chapters. 3
KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Haha this story was cute XD Like Roxas, those are the first things that would have come to mind if I was going to meet someone threw a text. However, he was lucky it had to be Axel XP
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
awws! xD that was soo cute! Loved it!
LilyFlare chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
You know what I love best about this story? Though clearly an avid texter, you didn't sacrifice grammar or butcher the English language when it came to the actual writing of the story. Good writers are so rare these days. Oh and the Akuroku fluffiness wasn't bad either. ;P Thanks for the read hun.
girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
hahahahahahhaa. i mut say, ths story is strangely addicting. My mind always wonders to this story. also makes me wish i had a mobile of my own too sometimes. :) write more plz. im begging u here!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
sque! So incredibly cute! Adore!
Sahrah Marmlade-Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw. I was looking for something cute after reading a rather creepy fanfic. I'm glad that I found this. :)

Really cute fanfic, good job!
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
lawls i accidently put this on story alerts instead of favorite! XD

awesome btw
majesticlunacy chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
So cute! I love it. Please write more!

kittyscorponok chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is just oo adorable! I think I've read it three times now and I still squeal at the ending! the ending text was just perfect! great job!
ZRB chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Simple, direct to the point and cute. Just the way I like it (well, one of them). _

Keep up with the good job!

Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
AHAHA, mr. fancy pants... love it

In fact, I drew a chibi for you 3 darkfox14./art/Chibi-Roxas-97427890
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
that was so cute! very good job.
phillly24 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
dats was cute nd funny wen he sed its axel fucktard lol lol