Reviews for Shouldn't Come As A Surprise
Heather chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Nice story! I love it!
N chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great work. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Could really see this in an episode. Would be nice if you could write more.
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Can definitely see Hewlett doing this scene perfectly. :) And yes, Rodney definitely went to see Carson every few days - you know it. :) Thanks for sharing!
fox chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
heh..yeah, I liked that scene with Sheppard and Teyla. I wish they'd built that up some during the season instead of focusing so much on all the *blech* McKeller.

I hate canon Keller. Really. Though I recently read through the writings of Negolith, and I actually kinda like his/her version of Keller. A little.

Anyway..nice little moment, Rodney updating Carson on the recent Atlantis happenings.
sarah chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
cute ending!
Alice-Anne-Beckett chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
heheheh its soo cute! and so true of what would happen! ) i JUST watched the seed episode like yesterday so this was perfect. thanks!

-AAB
jaws chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
would be nice to see something like this in the series . . . I miss the Carson/Rodney interaction . . . they bring back only to take him away again . . . not enough of the friendship build up we need, we crave . . . keep 'em coming!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aw. that's too sweet. Jen was going down to talk to Carson too. Great little Tag, i really liked it!
Alexiel974 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
great story, I love the end !

thank you for sharing !
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
"That got the Sheyla rumors going, let me tell you.."

-that was a great line! i loved that part! ]

ok, so mckeller mixed in with a little j/t! it's a perfect combination for a fic! well done, and please write more!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Well done :)
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw...!

That was beautiful! *sniff* So sweet. I'd expect nothing less of this talented writer.

I have to know, though... who was Rodney gonna say Jenn has a crush on? Huh? HUH?
RedSharkBait chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Awesome! I really liked what you did at the end, and your characterization of Rodney was excellent. I could really picture this in an episode, keep up the good work.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008