Reviews for Stage Three
skywiseskychan chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Yup, I have to agree with Priss. This has been going on faaar too long. :)
Harry2 chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
Something tells me that the problem is not with Quincy. I suspect that someone under Quincy, is the one that is hiding the projects. Just who, I don't know, but somebody IS doing it!
skywiseskychan chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Yippie! Good fun, I like seeing this story continued, and am enjoying the writing very much. Of course it could be because I also write BGC fanfic, but even without that its a load of fun in a favorite fandom.
Harry2 chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
I think that this is going to make whoever caused the fire and attack on the computer elements to think twice before doing anything else. And with the new head of cyber security coming in, its going to make things a LOT harder to do anything else.
breaktherules chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Great chapter. It will be interesting to see what happens next, BTW, Happy Birthday!
skywiseskychan chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Have I mentioned lately that I love this story? Probably not, given that you have a lot but I really do enjoy this one.
Harry2 chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Whoever is doing this, is GOOD! And they are going to pay when Sylia and her friends get ahold of them.
skywiseskychan chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
And so the plot continues. I don't know so much about thickens. It really is interesting to see this version of Quincy.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
I think that someone is crusing for a brusin! And I would not want to be around when that happens!
Harry2 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Well, we got the answer on the one character. Now, I smell a big time coverup in this death. Sounds like someone is trying to hide something!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I look forward to seeing how you DO fix this error! Should be fun to see if its the same person or two people.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Well, someone got taught a lesson! Now, lets see what, if anything, was found in the system files.
breaktherules chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Good chapter. Linna and Reika make a good couple from the original anime series, and I like how you use characters like Jeena Malso from Parasite dolls as well. Leon has a tough case to crack.
ZonaRose chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Hmmm.

Looks like someone is still hiding something big.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the great works.

ZR };-
skywiseskychan chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
I like it! This is story is just getting more fun, and I like the changes that you have spattered into the original BGC world. It should be even more entertaining when they go to confront their artificial employee.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »