Reviews for Sam, Son of Adam
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/11
nice
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I'm just after listening to the pod-fic of this story and I loved it.
The idea of Sam passing through innumerable worlds to get to Dean is just so...Sam.
I only wish it had been him to get Dean out of Hell on the show too. Great little story.

Then I find there's a sequel. :)
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You made this SPN/Narnia crossover really work! I am impressed not just that you take these things on, but that you so elegantly execute them. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I like. Too bad it's a one shot, I would have loved to see where this went.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ah, I LOVED this! Love Narnia for one and actually really loved the crossover you did with SPN!:-) I especially loved the fact that what Dean did for Sam is viewed as 'deep magic' in Narnia - it makes sense because he gave his life for him. This put a big grin on my face:-)
Brightbear chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
What a wonderful concept. Poor Sam - at least he's found someone to look after him.
Triskelion chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I don't think this would make CS spin in his grave at all! Well, at least, not very much. :)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Cool story!
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aren't you imaginative? This may be a really cool story to persue and go further with.

Aslan and Narnia. Totally made me laugh. I was waiting for the White Witch! She scares the crap out of me.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I almost never read crossovers, but I have to admit, I was very intrigued by this. You did a great job with the voices of the Narnians, making them sound in character, especially Mrs. Beaver. Neat idea about the portal. Hope they really can help Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
"no throne, no." That made me laugh. I had this hilarious image of wee!Sammie staring at a huge ole honking gold throne as he said that phrase. And dean following it with an excited "hey, does this mean cute chicks?" Then a disapointed and horrified "What do you mean there are no human chicks? None?" Well, this was nothing like that, but I loved it. I have to see if there are sequels now, bye!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Ah! more..more please hurry up! this is so good.. )
anon chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Well, don't stop there! This is really good. It would be interesting to see the Narnians help Sam save Dean. (why not?:D)
Anna chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
While I normally stay the hell away from any form of crossover, this one grabbed my attention. I have to say that I'm glad it did. But you're not just going to leave it there are you? This just begs for more, including Sam meeting Aslan.
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Careful there, LoM. You might have the Narnians clamoring for more in this vein. Yes, it's that good. And if Sam can't get hope here, where is he gonna?