Reviews for Good Night Bella
LoveAlwaysLove chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
"What is that?" the blind Bella asked loudly, sounding somewhat disgusted as she pressed her fingertips firmly into Jessica's forehead and cheekbones. "What is this I'm touching? The outside of a house?" So fucking funny.

When mike was about to speak and she was like Shut up was too comical!. The whole shoe in the pizza box was too funny! Then when she was like "God I've been looking for that shoe" I am still laughing!
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was TOO crazy! LOL! Thanks for sharing!
Mrs Demetri Volturi chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
LOL WASNT AS FUNNI AS GOOD MORNING BELLA BUT STILL FREAKING FUNNI
sonali mishra chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
both ur stories r AWESOM! i have not laughed so much for a story!1
mako-fan chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Crazy but hilarious! I love it
nokie1998 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
awesome!
000371 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ok, so this time I couldn't stop laughing and then I started SNORTING! My husband thought I had lost my mind. But seriously, the pizza/shoe scene was the BEST!
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
hahahahaahahahahahah!11
MartiniBabe chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This really brought me out of my bad mood! And that is in fact a huge complement, 'cause I'm always in a bad mood.

That is the reason that I read more humor stories than others.
Esmee S. Cullen chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love this squeal!
Heart of Diamonds chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I'M STILL IN HYSTERICS!

THIS STORY IS AWESOME...I lost count of how many times i had to stop reading just so i could catch my breathe. and the fact that i was picturing everything that was going on in my mind wasnt very helpful...ha-ha.

personally i enjoyed goodnight bella much more than good morning bella...i dont know why! maybe its because it was mostly from emmetts POV and rather then it being a recap of what happened it was actually happening...?

either way i loved it!

ur writing as usual was perfect and ur sense of humour is not at all strange...at least i dont think so!

maybe we both just have a weird sense of humour...

:D

love,

Krissy/ 3 of Diamonds
Allie chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Even Better! Their should of been more of this in the books!
loved twilight be4 harrypotter chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
NOT AS HI-LAR-IO-US AS THE FIRST BUT STILL HILARIOUS
gabby chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i love it!
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
hahaa i love these they r hilarious!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »