Reviews for Good Night Bella
Katarzyna93cr chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
haha this one was funny but good morning bella was funnier XD
JosephineJellybean chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
hm funny wierd but funny ]

Ddxx
SexyVampyre chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Drunk Bella is AWSOME! totally should write more like this! loved it!
TeamEdward-TeamTaylor chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Hey hey hey, its been about a year and you haven't written any more stories! I've already read all 16 today and need something else to read. :[ (hehe vampire teeth)
elizabeth14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
haha! even better! you should so make another one! these are just too funny!
Midnight's Queen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OH, I've not laughed to the point where I am sweating, crying, gasing for air, clutching my sides and swallowing to wet my throat in a very long time... In fact, the last time I did that, one of my friends had gotten drunk and jumped up on the table and started singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt" in a squealing voice!

Jareth: MQ, You are so weird!

MQ: No I'm not!

Jareth: You're talking to a fictional character!

MQ: Oh. *runs off* TEDDY BEAR! I NEED A HUG!

PS: This is my real penname; I was just too lazy to sign in~
KatieCullen13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh my god. This is by far the funniest thing i have ever read in my life, along with your story, "Good Morning Bella." They are too funny for words. :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
cute..

crazycoffeemom chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
that was funnier then goodmorning bella lmao holy fish paste batman that was great. thanks for the laugh. they are both in my favorites. i would love to see what edward did to emmett and how bella reacted to it he next morning. one more one shot of this and im good to go lol. thanks again.
Leighton Darko chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I was doing a pretty good job of keeping my laughter stifled until the ending... then I sorta lost it. This was wonderful. 3
Cullen.Love.101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
A drunk Bella causes lots of laughs. She's so funny!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
lololololollolololololololol

so funny

i wanna read more drunk bella i wonder if their is more out there

thanks for the idea

great story
G33K3D.OuT.PrOf3sSiOnal chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
WTH! That was even, i gota say funnier than the last one. The shoe in the pizza box and the ending. Oh my God. You are good at making people last. these are so hilarius. I can't even stop laughing now. I'm getting my friends to read it and my family. Awesome job. Your one great author.
Everso chapter 1 . 6/24/2009