Reviews for The Red Butterfly
it'sSao chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow, that was wicked good. Can't wait for the next part and when Sasuke said Sakura's the one...Do you mean as in she's the one he wants to be her mate or whatnot?
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Beautiful story so far! I have never read anything quite like this! Can't wait to see what Naruto and Sasuke were talking about! Loved it!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Love the new story; premise seems exciting and I can't wait to see more! Keep up the ab fab work! :)
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
omg i love it so much u have to updat eit rele quickly cause its amazing!
Emma0707 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Im glad youre back. Im a huge fan. This first part was really interesting, I love your plot and the way you write. Please continue.
Nameless Blossom chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
THis is good. No. THis is great!

But to make this clear, Sasuke and his other friends can't age right? So as Sakura turn 17 or older, Sasuke will still look the same? And how old are they gang supposed to be (human age) in this story?

Please finish part two soon!
wondrwall chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I liked the story .. hope you'll get rid of your author's block soon because the plot is very interesting and I definetly want to read more :) your idea is really amazing :)
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aww, this was adorable! Sasuke's overprotectiveness was portrayed beautifully. There were a few grammar mistakes and the like, but considering that this isn't your first language, IT WAS AMAZING. For serious.

Thanks for sharing this!
neoneon chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
wow this was... interesting, it's really hard to find such creative and original AU stories, you did well! :D
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
AW! THATS SO CUTE! I cannot WAIT for little sakura-chan to grow up...oh man, if i think sasuke-teme's possessive NOW! COOL! i love possessive-ness, especially with saku-chan and hina-chan! lol.

but the plot was well written, i dont think i could have stayed in that house for 11 years and still be entertained. i love the title...my only question (no real offence) but how the hell does 'red butterfly' relate to a story about akumas and sakura?

JA NE!

lub,

Shiori-chan
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD IT WAS muahhahahhaahahhaha! please up-det asap kay i luvd it .

u know i thought kura was gonna get kidnapped and sasuke would search for her but would only find her when she's like 18 or something but i guess not OR AT LEAST not yet eh? hehehheheheh i luv hoe sasucakes acts it wouldbe so like him if he wasn't an emotionless ice-cube heheheheh okay luv up-det asap INU
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Sakura is cute, but a bit bratty xD Which I suppose is understandable seeing as the Uchiha's spoil her silly.
Dark Videl chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I normally don't review, but I enjoyed this chapter. It's different, cute, and interesting. Looking froward to your next update.

(Videl Briefs)
Odat chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
It's so cute! I love it! I usually do love your stories. I'm rally looking forward to the next chapter, I'm excited to see how you'll do that. How ever you do, it will be wonderful I'm sure.

No pressure or anything. )
Koko7180 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
hEY!

Lets just say iTS WONDERFULL! how little Sakura makes Sasuke feel... Its so lovely and cute!

But, I have a question... sASUKE AND ALL THE AKUMAS ARE INMORTALS? cAUSE IF sAKURA IS GROWING UP AND IT SEEMS THEY LOOK LIME AS ALWAYS...

well, its just really good girl, Ill give it a 9'9 ;)

Best wishes

PD: sorry for the spelling, Im Spanish...
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »