Reviews for The Red Butterfly
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awesome story! Please update!
LuckySock chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awesome!
I love this!

Update soon please!
cutiepiegirlie chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is amazing! I love this, literary; the best story I have ever read. :)
xXNeonilaxXAnimexX11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
You did a great job.
Can't wair for the next chapter :)
Rinrin3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Asdffghko that was beautiful please make more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I actually read this a long time ago but I am kinda disappointed that you haven't u
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
lloooooooveeely story i like it alot cant wait to read the next chapter
Meg chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Maybe this is in vain.. But I absolutely love this fic; I've been waiting for more than a year for the 2nd chapter to come out, as I'm sure many other people are. Is there any chance that this story will get completed? :(
Sasusaku786 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow... This is like soooooo amazing I really really reeeeeeeally like it so write more! I wish it could be a whole story but... you probably are only going to make it a two-shot bummer... But continue writing soon please!
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OMG! This story is so amazing!
Very, very unique!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
I hope you do update as soon as possible! :D

HB.
Amina's NetBook chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The background story could be developed further, but for a two-shot is okay. This is the first story I read by you and I certainly enjoyed it. I'm moving next to Overprotective which sounds fun. I'll let you know what I think (if I'm still in a feel-good mood to review. Today has been a first since I came into fanfiction scene.)

Are you still going to upload Part 2 of this story? If you do that would be most appreciated. For what's worth, It was a wonderful read.

Amina
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
What the heck! Wheres the next chapter! Its been years! Please update soon!
SasukeXSakuraLov chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Dear Laura_chan,
PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MY FANFICTION LIFE UPDATE THIS:
AMAZING,ROMANTIC,DEMON WORLD, POSSESSIVE SASUKE,NAIVE SAKURA,SASUKEXSAKURA LOVING STORY!
I know you aren't on, or even on until the near future or so, but I freaking love this story and you, dear Laura_chan are going to drive me into insanity just because your not updating this story!
Poison Moi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Please update the next chapter as fast as possible, I'm dying to know what happens next! Always rooting for u! _
Wealse-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012