Reviews for The Red Butterfly
XxUchihaCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I luv this!
sigh DW chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Its such a shame...I really HOPE you do update this story cause its AMAZING!

I know university work is annoying but...well...meh...

ANYWAYZ GREAT WORK!

DW
Jumping.jellies chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awww its awesome and I really though u was done w. The second part but I hope u update it cuz its so freakin awesome
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
please update this!

I really like the story. it reminds me of hana to akuma. I like the setting too

-too lazy to log in-
Haruka Kohaku chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
sxS chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Update!
notactiveanymoreby3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Update ! Right now ! You have to update ! This fanfic is sooo amazing ! Why haven't you updated ? You have 205 reviews now, update ! It's been like two years and you haven't updated ! At least tell when you will !
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMGGGG UPDATE PLEASE!

seriously this two shot would be super awesome if you update the final chap! U already have 204 reviews in just one chap! This story is really awesome too(: please update!
In Stiches chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
so... when will the second half of this come out? I really like this story.
omnimous chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
aww 3 update plz!
Farii chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Update this soon!

It's been two years!
Sophie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
200? ;)

Don't give up on this, please! :(
Kenzie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Please don't abandon this! I know life is really crazy, but this is a really really good story and it's sad to see it like this. So, please update whenever you can. (:
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love it! It's so cute, and I luv sasukes and sakuras relationship and how they reactwirh each other...but please update soon!
LoveGinyLove1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
phu... i am happy that i found this story yesterday. i am too shocked when i have found out that this story was published 09-08-08 but i have said you want to finish this ff. so maybe the next chapter comes soon? XD

would be great

i had read very much ffs but yours is really special. dont know but i want really know how this story will end. so... i look forword XD

sorry for my bad english.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »