Reviews for Sex on Fire
SarahCat1717 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Wow.
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
The ending was just so adorable and lovely!
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I think this is the first songfic that I've liked this much. You really do have a way with words. I like the details, the realness, and the scant lyrics.
Francine S chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
hot as, especially when listening to sex on fire
Ducks and Sheep chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I needed some cheering up desperately after watching Torchwood: The Children of Earth and I found all of your wonderful stories. Please keep writing! In AU most likely ;)

Xx Iris
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
ok, so I recently got into watching Torchwood, and immediately, I hated Gwen, and absolutely fucking loved* Ianto. *grins*

Since then, I have been absolutely devouring Janto fics on FF, and yours is the first where I honestly could not help myself from leaving a review.

This was absolutely amazing, love. Seriously, I think I fainted at one point. *wicked grin* You have captured Ianto and Jack so flawlessly, I couldn't help but squeal like the complete fangirl I am when I was reading this. *laughs*

God, I freaking loved it. .

Again, this was absolutely amazing, love.

buono, darling.(:

-Nickee
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Ah, this was sweet in a 'I can't believe you just said that' kind of way. I absolutely pissed myself laughing, I can just imagine it. Slightly disterbing mental picture, but hey, loved it anyway.
Slow Walker chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
it was sweet and smutty at the same time! i loved the mix!
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Most songfics either subsitute lyrics for content, or integrate the lyrics poorly. This doesn't do either. I like the idea of this, but p.o.v. can be specific, without resortperson. 1st person always runs the risk of feeling detached and narcissistic. Which is the trap I think you've stumbled into. It distracted me from what I wanted to be a very hot fic.
missdaisy2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
WOW! That was great! The last two lines are amazing. Well the whole fic was amazing, but the last two lines really stand out!

This one definately goes into the favorite stories list!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008