Reviews for A Sticky Encounter
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 8/11
Very amusing and funny story with just the right amount of sexual tension and general hilarity from Draco and Harry's wonderful banter.

Them getting glued together is exactly the type of silly predicament that they would totally get into. Haha.

Draco and Harry were brilliantly in-character, and the ending with McGonagall was simply priceless. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Definitely got lots of laughs. Thanks for sharing!
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 1 . 8/8
SEQUEL PLEASE
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I burst out laughing about a million times in this story! You're hilarious, and I was laughing right along wth Harry XD OMG Mcgonagal WHY XD HAHAHAHOYEWWUPKHEWFIUEWGO oh my god the penguin comment.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Very cute, congratulations :) And extremely imaginative, that would definitely never have occurred to me as a plot. Well done
despicableme chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Awesome story, too bad we don't know what happened next :D I laughed so hard!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Funny little fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Poor jimmy XD
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ha! Love it.
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
*Cackles hilariously at the image of penguin-waddling Draco with pans around his ankles*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
OH COME ON! REALLY?!
nevernotalways chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
this entire thing was such a tease...Ugh, you killed me.
blueberry709 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*tries to breathe normally*

I had a lot of fun reading your OS... I think I almost died when Jimmy appeared. Poor boy. And poor boys for having to explain what happened to McGonagall... If only they had had the time to kis...

Your OSs are delightul to read!
sehne chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
LOL! Laughing so hard right now. This was hil-a-rious, loved it. Sad to hear that this will not have a sequel, but cannot complain. Thank you for sharing this awesome fic. :D
drappleontoast chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Jimmy Bolton... brilliant.
Hakuro Integra chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hilarious!

I can't remember the last time a story made me laugh this hard.

Brilliant and brilliantly written!