Reviews for Echoes
Kagomexmiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Good story! are you gonna add on to it? i hope so!
frenchiecangal chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
keep adding fic to that category... this was wonderful. i'm a true sucker for nuri and miaka fics, and after long last, yet another fic. and you need to continue this, unless you don't want to. i really liked it, and thought that it would be awesome if you continued. whatever. just my thoughts. awesome tho.

frenchie
shnickers chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Hey, this WAS really good! There was an excessive amount of cursing, but hey! They're guys, right? Anyways, a happier ending WOULD have been nice, but I think your ending was good. I especially liked the line about how he really had beautiful eyes... *sigh* So purpley... *ahem*

Would you like to add another Miaka/Nuriko fic? Think about it, 'kay? Hope to hear more from you soon! .
cackled chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I LIKE!
Strawberry chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Wow! I mean wow! It was really good and I know I would have never thought of it. *thumbs up*
Shi-Angel chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
*g* I love it! I love iy! I LOVE it! _ One non canon pairing ficcy where Tamahome isn't the jerk. . And it was sweet in it's own way... ) (And the ending isn't that bad! I liked it actually! You could always try a sequel if you *really* didn't like the ending, though...)
LiZzZzY chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
ooh. that was swEEt! i lOVeEEEEd it! (and i forgot to log in again. -_-;)
Stormlight chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
*sighs* So good! There aren't enough Nuriko/Miaka fics around, either. I say you should write a sequel to this. Like...after Miaka gets done talking to Tamahome, she goes to find Nuriko and talks to HIM and...well...a much happier ending. lol Excellent story! And I see you write Sailor Moon and Labyrinth fanfic, as well? You're my kind of author! _