Reviews for Soul Meets Body
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was really great :D I enjoyed the plot, and I like how you reworked the way this scene went.
joanyc chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
So good. I love that you stuck to canon though they were apart about 2 yrs right? That's what he said on the premiere. Bc he said he didn't see her for a lol over 2 and he didn't know she came to signing.
eppo chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice work!

I think this story is way more realistic than it happened on the show. (I've only seen the Leyton parts on youtube but there is no conversation like you have it here). It's nice to read that Peyton needs to put Lucas to the test, that she questions his actions with Lindsey, he has put her quite through hell lately.

The way you write your smut is nice as well, not too heavy and not too fluffy either. Just right.

I have a practical question, how can you get emails saying that you have written a new story?

Would be easier than searching through the fanfiction overload...

Keep on writing!
kylielink chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I loved it.
SamiGrl chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I was worried in when you said that the season preimere was a bit too fluffy. However, this is an amazingly well written story, and I wouldn't have minded seeing this as a part of the preimere.
othstewy chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Amazing story! I'm so glad you wrote a story filling in all the missing dialogue that should have been covered. You're writing is always incredible.
wbesherse94 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
this is really good
no account anymore chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Man, if only we had seen that on screen. It all fit perfectly together. You should so send this fic to mark lol. But seriously, that was amazing and I hope to read more from you soon.
yaba chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
omg, finally a story from you and a story that justifies the premiere. I mean of course the oth writers had to dissapoint us slightly by making peyton sound semi desperate and semi not, depending on which scenes, but oh man this totally made up for the lack of depth in the first like 30 mins of the premiere. i do have to say the little conversations they had in episode 2 more than made up for them (tho im kind of pissed at peyt. for not being a more perceptive friend to brooke) but anyway, i loved your story, because it was sexy as hell, but also full of good, raw, explained emotion. it's like you wrote a sort of closure for them and had them start on working out their problems. it was really nice. i enjoyed it:) you must, must, must write more, it's too good lol

mthorne13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I'm soo happy you wrote another one shot...and it is exactly what the rest of us wanted to see happen, i think they really need to have a convo of some sort about evrything Lindsey related...but until then we can come here and read this to make us feel better. I cant wait until you update Keep Holdin On, its one of my fave stories right now and i miss it (

YAY Leyton!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I've been hoping for a fic like this - where Peyton and Lucas do a bit more talking about the debacle that was season 5 -and was begining to fear i might have to write it myself! It's much better for all fanfiction readers that you did though - great job! I really liked your dialogue, and you have nothing to worry about with the sex scene, it was definitely really well done, passionate and romantic at the same time, detailed but not overly so! Anyways, yeah, i liked the story in general a lot - hope we see more LP from you soon!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i loved it, you are an amazing writer.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
You're back! (again) and with smut...great one-shot. I was upset at the non-convo as well. They have so much that needs to be said and I don't think it's smart to just bury it all without at least talking about it first. But we'll see maybe they well. In any case good job and UPDATE KEEP HOLDING ON! Love ya!
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Totally fantastic! I agree that there was too little dialogue, especially with Peyton. She is due for a PSawyer freakout about the fact that he was going to marry Lindsey. I am hoping tonight's episode will cover at least a little of that, but I have a feeling they will still be blissed out and planning their dream wedding. And then there is Brooke - god I feel AWFUL for her.

Anyway, great story. ~ SG
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Loved it. It's nice to see something from you again! I very much enjoyed this. It's a shame that everything that happened in S5 has been pretty much ignored by both Lucas and Peyton, but whatever. He picked her! Can't wait for more from you! Any chance you will be updating "Keep Holding On" any time soon? I hope so! Keep up the great work!