Reviews for Midnight
Lioness Amythest chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
kally-kal chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow, this fic is so beautiful, had fun reading it. XD
Siludia chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Absolutely beautiful!
angelonight chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
so so so very sweet. loved it! they're so cute together. shows how they really love each other. definitely shows a side of usa that we don't usually get to see, loved it. amazing writing!
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Awesome. You just kicked my ass with this story. great job
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
yayaya! just what i needed :D romance! and not seiya angst! beautiful fic, thanks so much just lovely! :D:D
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was really good! I liked it quite a lot. :) Yay for fluffiness!
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love this! It was romantic in a way that didn't portray either of them as lovestruck teens, which I know they are, but sometimes that seems to shallow. The depth in both of these characters as your write them is just fantastic! I love how you've written this.
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I thought this was really poetic and wonderfully written. I enjoyed it a lot.
Fedski chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
sigh... ;)
Crystalinchen chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
So wonderfully written!
anon chapter 1 . 7/5/2009

i love how you incorporate such meaning and depth into what most people would make a fluffly oneshot.

love your work! cant wait to read the next piece!
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I realised I forgot to post a review for this one, which is incredible, considering how much I loved it. Very different tone from STC; much less explicit. I love that your tone can vary so much, and still sound majestic in either instance. Moving piece. And you will hate me for it, but I must insert the token plea for a speedy update for STC, or at least a new one-shot! I need more Swordsfic in my life. X3
Rakusa chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This one is so unlike all your others. I know its you writing it, but there's such a different tone. It slithers in my gut. I liked a lot of your word choices "poisonous panic" ooh... I want to steal it and make it mine, mine, mine, used in every story from here hence forth... Lol. Seriously. This one is interesting, and good, I'll give you that. It's not quite as catching as some of your others though. Written fabulously nonetheless.
jojodacrow chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
How beautiful this story was. I'm so glad you shared it with us. I love your short stories almost as much as your long sagas.

I hope we see more like this. :)